FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Profession Tools

By SrecnoVsem October 31, 2016, 10:13:13

Is there ever gonna be a fix for it to notice your tools are equipped because it's a big struggle trying to be a farmer and alchemist when gathering hemp and flax and I play on my galaxy and the screen is relatively small so it's kind of difficult trying to click each crop and select gather or reap every time.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 127

Have you tried harvesting without a tool equipped?
I'm playing on a GalaxyNote. I don't equip any tools and it lets me just click and instantly start to harvest without selecting 'gather' or 'reap'. My character is a farmer/baker and alchemist.
The only profession so far that I've had to equip a tool for is fisherman, and that was up in Incarnum, I never tested it down on the main world because I forgot the prof before I headed there.

0 0
Score : 44

Yea I have but since hemp and flax is linked between both farmer and alchemist I constantly have to select between the two so the only way to fix is it noticing there is a tool. Since it will be able to differentiate between the two. Given I gather 2000 of both hemp and flax it's kind of irritating having to select gather or reap every time. Also I was implying the tools should be more implemented I never had any tools because I realized it didn't notice they were equipped and now that I'm having this issue I would actually wish that the game notices tools when they are equipped. I find it hard to believe you have went reaping/gathering a ton of hemp or flax to kind of understand what is bothering me..but then again I don't know if your farmer is a high enough level to have this problem.

0 0
Score : 1

Iop

0 0
Respond to this thread