FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Absurd Mechanics of Magical Orb after the update Balance to the Force

By Crutiatixer September 27, 2018, 03:20:06
AnkaTracker
After the update Balance to the Force changed how are characteristics points from scrolls adding, so these additional points have no influence on distributing basic characteristics points.

Then why mechanics of the Magical Orb didn't changed too? Why the Orb resets only basic points but erase points from scrolls? It gives no sence Why should someone wants to erase points from scrolls after the update. (And pay for it).

Magical Orb should reset (no erase) addtional points too or just let them unmodified.

Edit:
Magical orb works well - lets additional points unmodified. There is just wrong text of NPC in temples who offers to reset stats by Magical Orb. It says that the Orb erases points from scrolls. Should be corrected.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Crutiatixer,

Thanks for the report, we'll investigate it.

See message in context
Reactions 2

Hi Crutiatixer,

Thanks for the report, we'll investigate it.

Score : 2

Update as of 4 Mar 2019, I just checked and the dopple temple NPC (at least the Sram one) in the first entry room, says in 1st message that scrolls will not be eliminated, but then in the 2nd message, it says beware that the scrolled points will be gone. However, GOOD NEWS: its just an error in messaging, as the scrolled points remain, not to worry.
SIDE NOTE: If you are a Sacrier, don't use the Orb!!!! I learned the hard way. Remember that your sacri when it levels up gains 5 points, and if you have already put in Vitality, its double for sacris (5 points from lvling + 5 extra vita). Well, with the orb, the bonus for sacris is lost (I had 5500 HP, and did restart with orb, now 4400)....

0 0
Respond to this thread