FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Some quests are bugged

By DarkHaqim October 26, 2018, 14:45:54
Character: Rev-Flash
Quest: Journey to Astrub
Server: Brutas
Bug description: Did not receive quest. I was completing the Incarnam questline and  the NPC never gave me that quest even though all other quests in the Achievements show up as completed.
Reproducibility process: Just follow main Incarnam questline

-----------------------
Character: Scarlet-Speedster
Quest: Pandala: It's Fresh Air
Server: Brutas
Bug Description: While incarcerated, I'm supposed to talk to a bwak, which I did. After talking to it I just got teleported to Pandala's Zaap and I haven't been able to get the quest done. I've done this quest before and I was supposed to fight the guards, which didn't happen.
Repoducibility process: Just follow up what I described in the previous point

Thanks in advance!
1 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2

The journey to Astrud is also bugged for me.. will they fix it? I need the shield!!

0 0
Score : 27

The Journey to Astrub quest its bugged to me too on Dodge.

0 0
Score : 66

almanax is bugged for me. 

0 0
Score : 1

There is also a bug for me in the adrift in the rift questline on dodge that doesntt let me fight the tremrus and wormtigo on the dodge server

0 0
Score : 19

I had the same problem. Fortunately a friend of mine didn't have the quest bugged, so I joined him in the fight and I was able to complete the quest smoothly

0 0

I thought it was bugged, but Journey to Astrub was given upon my return to Incarnam, on the map containing the fountain of youth before exiting onto the main island.

0 0

I am bugged with the quest "Journey to astrub". Any one could help me?

0 0
Score : 48

Minimum lvl 40. Complete Dung Incarnam

0 0
Respond to this thread