Ankama Trackers

masqueraider spells, bug

By toromnrk April 17, 2019, 06:09:36
Here is a template you can use for your bug reports:

Character name: feisima
Date and time:  4/17/19 5:45 am
Map: the count's dungeon room 3
Server: brutas

Bug description: plastron spell is only available 1 time per fight and only if you use it before using any mask , once you use any mask, the spell is not longer available, also, you can use all the spells at the same time no matter what mask are you using. (have to use the mask before) once you use it all, you can cast all the spells... 

Reproducibility process: fight starts, cast the spell coward mask,  wait one turn, cast the spell classic mask and tadan! now plastron is not available and you can still use the spells for the coward mask, and keep the bonus of each mask 

Screenshots:
3 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

I have a somewhat related bug. Once I cast Coward Mask, even if I cast Classic Mask after, all Coward-forbidden spells are lost to me and I remain wearing the Coward Mask. Essentially, I can't take Coward Mask off no matter what I do.

0 0
Score : 63

Same problem every zobal, but we are few. I sent a ticket and Ankama answered me with a generic update list. I ask you guys to make some noise, opening tickets to Ankama notice that there's a bug that came with the updating stuff.

0 0
Score : 138

they already answered to a french post in their forum saying that they will check it out, i hope they fix this soon because it is really annoying... i  dont even want to play with my character because of that 

1 0
Score : 63

They already answered my ticket sayin the same, dude, lets wait, I hope for the best, because I'm pretty sure that the problem would be solved faster if it were with a yop or sacrier haha. And I dont wanna play him too, Zobal is really really useless (mainly compared with the other classes) this way.

0 0
Respond to this thread