FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

No ornament for allignment quest?

By Dolium91 August 05, 2019, 12:01:30

So after looking on wiki and finding the alignments I decided to do all of the Bonta alignment quests spent weeks doing it grinding out all the levels finding the mobs also having people with professions help me do the other parts of the quest chain..... then I find out that i don’t have the achievement for the ornament?

What’s the point in this quest line even being In the game if you’re not going to give me some kind of reward for doing it, I feel like I’ve literally just wasted weeks of my life doing quests that are pointless. Literally it’s so annoying I don’t get anything to acknowledge my work.

If theirs a hidden area or something I need to do or maybe this is a bug? Please tell me but this sounds ridiculous

0 0
Reactions 1
Score : 273

These quests were implemented way before challenges, titles, ornaments, exp bonuses, or any of the quality of life updates that have happened.   They also are part of an antique pvp system, which nobody apparently uses anymore.

The "reward" for doing these quests has always been gaining the ability to choose an order from your alignment and subsequently progress through that orders ranks.

0 0
Respond to this thread