FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Problem obtaining 3rd last mission FOR THE DOFUS ZANAHOWIA (ENG/ESP)

By andreskillllleeeer October 28, 2019, 22:57:49
AnkaTracker

Well, I don't see much activity on this forum from ankama support but I will post my problem just in case someone can help me. 

I am on my way to obtain the dofus zanahowia.
EVEN BEFORE going to the islands I completed all the missions from Incarnam, Astrub and Pandala that are necessary to get this dofus. However now I finished the mission of killing the 3 prince wabbits I can not go further. 

Has this happen to anyone? What did you do to solve it? I tried uninstalling and installing the game but it did not work.

It is not the first big bugged that ocurred to me, I also had some trouble with other mission that would not accept the objects that I was asked for... can anybody help me? 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi andres,

Are you referring to the quest "Pwince Not-So-Charming"? If yes, you can check out this guide (in French) to help you out.

Also thanks for the feedback, you can contact as well our Support team by filing a ticket here. Thanks again!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 63

did you attack the princes directly or another pj ? one by one? 

1 0
Score : 31

You mean the mission with the 3 wabbits in the underground right? the one with which you realise everything was a movie. Yeah I did, I beat the 3 prince wabbit several times as I was doing the mission with other 3 guys. In one of the battles I was the one starting it, I have no doubt I finished it as I have my achievement "Cawwot munchew". 

And I am positive I did all the other missions, I checked several times: I have the astrub and incarnam achivement, the "Pandala: its fresh air" mission (the last one of pandala) completed aswell... 

Sorry for the delay mate, and thank you giving me some feedback but I quitted the game after all this effort for nothing, It kind of deceived me... It is not the first bug neither I find making missions. 

I wish ankama team were more into helping their players, such a shame. If I got some help I might get back to it.

P.D. I am thinking that I have still some other missions from wabbit island not finished (not related to the dofus obtaining process), could that be bugging me? 

0 0

Hi andres,

Are you referring to the quest "Pwince Not-So-Charming"? If yes, you can check out this guide (in French) to help you out.

Also thanks for the feedback, you can contact as well our Support team by filing a ticket here. Thanks again!

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread