FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Uncatchable fish in Sufokia 99615239

By Disgustus April 29, 2020, 13:32:04

The fish shown in this screenshot cannot be caught with any fishing rod.

https://ibb.co/Nt3SMTq

1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

You say Sufokia but the screenshot shows Wabbit Island. I know the problems in Sufokia tho, lots of fish can't be caught there. Lets hope they resolve it soon!

0 0
Score : 2550

Hahaha xD I must have been thinking about Sufokia when I posted this.

Dozens of maps in Sufokia have been bugged since Touch was released. I once went through every map in Sufokia and did a /mapid on every single one that had fish spawns that yielded no fish, or fish that couldn't be caught with any rod, but it's been like two years since I filed that report and they still haven't fixed it. Honestly, I'm thinking about dumping my 100 fisherman/fishmonger because the dev team for Touch is really neglecting it. 

0 0
Score : 57

The fishs "impossible" are possible with the Telescopic weapon. You can buy this with some NPC's in the fisher shops (i believe that it sell in the Sufokia NPC)

0 0
Score : 2550

I already have all of the largest fishing rods available. this is not a matter of me not realizing that there are longer fishing rods that exist in the game. I am aware that I can buy the telescopic fishing rod and the Harpoon fishing rod. There is no fishing rod available anywhere in the game that can catch this fish.

0 0
Respond to this thread