FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Resource update has broken Ice Hotel quest

By MrDSire June 12, 2020, 02:41:20

I'd like to report that the recent resource update has broken one of the Frigost quest, specifically Ice Hotel. There's a custom recipe you have to craft, the Protective Mask, whose recipe includes 2 Pingwinkle Beaks, which have been removed from the game. As this is a manual recipe we can only rely on the in-game text to know what ingredients to use so the description for Protective Mask Recipe needs to be updated.

On a similar note, were any of these recipes updated at all? Not in the description but in the game code itself – some previous recipes got updated with new ingredients with the update, I hope these secret recipes weren't overlooked.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 58

Yes. We need thePingwinkle Beak again, or just change the description of recipe.

0 0
Score : 4

Estoy estancada al igual que ustedes, ya no se que hacer... 

0 0
Score : 3

I'm stuck in the quest, The Ice Foundry, as well. The part where we are to craft the Frigostian Hornbeam Drinking Trough still has crabeye eyes in its recipe but it's already gone (no longer dropped nor available in the game) x_x Hope this gets resolved on next maint sad

0 0
Score : 2

This was the dumbest update i ever saw in a game, it broke everything. I get the fisherman quest at incarnam, but can't finish it, because i can't go fishing at the lake because i don't get the rod. How the devs thought this was a good idea?

0 0
Respond to this thread