Ankama Trackers

No ceremonial shield reward in Giant Kralove, dungeon Rusher

By Berbigas July 08, 2020, 10:12:46
AnkaTracker
Character name: Crepes + the rest of the people with me
Date and time: 07/07/2020 11:40pm dofus time
Map: -60,-8
Server: Dodge
Bug description: After completing the Giant Kralove there was any ceremonial shield reward. on the following link(https://www.dofus-touch.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/1200987-dungeon-rusher-8-giant-kralove) was said that "From Wednesday, July 1 12:00 PM (Paris time) to Tuesday, July 7 12:00 PM, defeating the Giant Kralove in its dungeon will allow you to score a ceremonial shield."
Reproducibility process: N/A
0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello!

The event schedule was this: From Wednesday, July 1 12:00 PM (Paris time) to Tuesday, July 7 12:00 PM

Basically we mean noon and not midnight, that must have been the problem, however if you went to the dungeon  after 12:00 pm (noon) it is normal that you do not receive the shield.

I hope the information is clearer now!

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 146

I have the same issue. I killed the Giant Kralove on Tuesday July 7th around 9:00 PM Paris Time, and I still have not received the Dungeon Rusher Shield.

0 0

Hello!

The event schedule was this: From Wednesday, July 1 12:00 PM (Paris time) to Tuesday, July 7 12:00 PM

Basically we mean noon and not midnight, that must have been the problem, however if you went to the dungeon  after 12:00 pm (noon) it is normal that you do not receive the shield.

I hope the information is clearer now!

Score : 33

I'm sorry but I don't think that is correct... 12PM is always in the night. So, if the event was until 12PM and i did the dungeon at 11:40PM, I can't understand why didn't i receive. 
If it's the noon, then it should be 12AM.

0 0
Score : 146

I believe noon is 12 AM too. Moreover, almost all of your events end at midnight (00:00) so I found that logical. I hope this will be more clear next time, because if I had known that, I would have ran the dungeon earlier.

0 0
Score : 33

Exactly! I could have just run it earlier, but i thought there was no problem cause of this... 

0 0
Respond to this thread