FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[NOTED] Missing items in Dodge after exceptional maintenance li

By Zyu94 November 12, 2020, 18:52:17

Hello,

After today’s maintenance, I have noticed all the items I purchased yesterday have disappeared of my chest, but they did not return my kamas. Also last night I placed some percs and they have disappeared but the potions were used. Last thing, I saw I sold some runes in my merchant next to village, and my runes are back after the maintenance. I heard other players are having these kind of issues as well. Please have a look into it, as some data was indeed corrupted.

Regards, Zyu

4 0
Reactions 14
Score : 1

Same as me, i sold x3 pieces items by my merchant (15.5m worth) but the kamas and also items are gone. I took screenshots right after log the merchant account. Me and many people have this problem and im waiting rhol bak for my kamas. Thanks.

Missiz-Quark

0 0
Score : 397

What happened to me Is that i bought a paddock in bontà for 750kk. This morning paddock was back on sale but no kamas on my end.

If i can give my insight on this, i think data on >newly acquired items< got corrupted.

Kama count was conserved for all accounts, but acquired objects (runes, paddocks, perceptor loot and whole perceptor in my case since It was recent) got Lost.

In this sense, quark message looks weird because he Is the only One this far Who Lost actual kamas 

0 0
Score : -12

I have bought 78 ap runes, 42 from the market and 36 from a guy in my alliance. All the kamas is gone, the ap runes (56 remaining) are all missing. As well as I have spent a less significant amount of kamas on MP runes and that's gone too with the runes. I am mainly concerned about the missing 56 AP runes though. they are worth around 15mk or 20 mk (if zyu was selling them) the guy who sold me the last 36 confirmed that he doesn't have the ap runes anymore, I think he may be lying but I can not confirm this. 

edit: just want to add the missing runes were all in a guild house chest, it seems that possibly the house chests got rholled back 

0 -1
Score : 17

I too logged in and had messages saying I'd sold around 100kk in resources that I had placed on the market, however, my bank had around 6kk in it (The value of one resource from the sold-list) and the said resources were no longer on my market.  
It's not that big a loss, just thought I'd report it here, 'cause something went wrong there for sure smile

1 0
Score : 123

Same here sold things before the roll-back (or at least my log-in message said so) and didn't have nor the kamas nor the things sold in my inventory when I logged in afterwards. Nothing of value lost but still
Can we not be afraid every time you guys have a routine maintenance? wink

0 0
Score : 16

When logging in message told I sold for 288000 kamas. Opening my bank have only 6000 kamas. sad

1 0
Score : 22

Oooh yeee same happened to me, I sold  x3 ochre dofus 34mk each. I don't have neither those ochres nor kamas now. :c

0 0
Score : 2

I'm lose all the runes and materials that i have in 5 chest of my home, the home was locked like all the chest too, i haven't runes in bank now and the kamas are the same of first the server crash.. Was 5 rune PA more 200 runes for all types and the other materials important are 2000 resins for lumberjack of my second class.. The other materials lose, i can recreat but the runes and the resins are very important for me

0 0
Score : 62

thx for sweets btw

0 0

I have experienced the same, Zyu.
I put a lot of kamas and items into chests the day before the technical issue and lost them all.
I opened a ticket and provided all information the support wanted and just got the anwser "sorry but we cant help you" - zero compensation and responsibility.

0 0
Score : 276
"Oof"
- Ankama support
0 0

I have asked also to ankama support , the answer of ankama support is that they have limited access to guild, inventory, home, puddock and that they can't help me in that moment

0 0
Score : 397

Which is also not true, because they used the infos available to them to track down the Exchange history in a guildie's house. All this Just to make jokes of his Lost items saying his Exchange history Is suspect. Like very very well done

Which is also not true, because they used the infos available to them to track down the Exchange history in a guildie's house. All this Just to make jokes of his Lost items saying his Exchange history Is suspect. Like very very well done

0 0
Score : 6

I bought a Epenis belt few days ago from a merch and when i logged today, it was gone. 

Checked every char, mount, bank and merch mode but the belt couldnt be found anywhere.. And havent also received kamas back. Weird situation, im 100% sure i havent dropped or destroyed it. 

0 0
Respond to this thread