FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[NOTED] Text/Color text issues

By SchwarzBodewig January 12, 2021, 03:43:41
AnkaTracker

Hi, I will keep it short: the dialogue bubbles are bugged, they are not displaying any text. Or... my guess is they are, but with white color letters with white color bubbles, so, I am not able to see any dialogue in the game as well as some information displayed in scrolls like Incarnam rocks... is there any way to get it solved?

By the way, my devise is a Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi qwyenax,

Can you share with us more information, please

OS version:

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 6

Hi qwyenax,

Can you share with us more information, please

OS version:

[Flatops]

Score : 44

Sure. My current OS is MIUI Global 12.0.3.0(QFKMIXM)

0 0

Hi there,

In order to fix the issue, please disable the dark mode feature of your Xiaomi device when playing DOFUS Touch. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 3

Si hola es una pena que la nueva del mision del dofus domakuro  hayan agregado los panjis jajaj una total estafa ya que hay personas que no tienen buenos celulares y al momento de hacer esas benditas misiones solo te marca error aunque hayas hecho como se ve el ejemplo es una basura ya que estuve 1 hora intentando hacer un dibujo porfavor quiten eso de los kanjis es una total pena y una reverenda daga esto es un juego dibujitos porfavor quiten eso ...

0 0

Hi bokuran,

Thanks for the feedback, may we know the following:

• Device:
  • OS version:
  • Quest name where you are having issues:

[Flatops]

Score : 44

[Ankama]DOFUS-Touch|2021-01-13 00:53:43
Hi there,

In order to fix the issue, please disable the dark mode feature of your Xiaomi device when playing DOFUS Touch. Thank you!

[Flatops]

I forgot to answer, it worked, thank you so much.
1 0
Respond to this thread