FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How to report a bot/spammer?

By Theivel October 23, 2016, 09:58:04
AnkaTracker

There's a player/bot by the name of Karimoney who has been spamming the newbies chat with messages about selling gold for at least 2 days straight now on the server Grandapan. He's standing next to the inn in Incarnam. Clicking 'Ignore for this session'  does not work, his messages still appear in the chat and his text bubble still appears too.

How has a mod not banned him yet?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your vigilance. The correct medium to report bots, and spammers is through the Support Page. Kindly file a ticket here and the Support team will investigate your report.

See message in context
Reactions 21
Score : 365

Because unfortunately from what I have seen in my 8 years with ankama games, they have some of the most useless mods and community interaction in existence sad

2 0
Score : 853

I really hope this gets addressed before it becomes a real problem. Starting to see kama selling website spams on the Astrub zaap map, and there isn't even a way to ignore them...

1 0
Score : 163

It's annoying but people are dumb to use them when you can just buy from ankama now

0 0
Score : 51

the way to report bot its make a screenshoot with the command /whois "bot name" and report to erase it

0 0
Score : 1

The spammer situation is getting worse.. I'm playing in DODGE server and commerce/recruitment chat are totally filled with spam message. Moreover if you get to Astrub zaap you receive 4-5 private spam message. 
At the moment I'm playing with commerce/recruitment chat disabled..however I think this is a ridiculous situation..

I played serveral years to the PC version and I have never seen a situation like this.
I'm starting to suspect that this game is totally left "alone" without moderation. 

0 0
Score : 86

They do clear out the spammers every once in a while. If the option to ignore other players worked, that would be enough to make it workable I think.

On Dodge - I just stay out of Astrub. Trade and Recruit chat are fine outside of Astrub, a lot of players have mirgrated down to Amakna village and the crafters are mostly in Bonta.

0 0
Score : 50

http://www.dofus-touch.com/en/forum/20-bugs/2424-ignore-session-not-working-mute-bots

already reported so many times.
No one from Ankama Staff say something.

I hope Ankama start working on these problems. Spammers and bots can break the game.

Servers dont have moderators right now.

0 0

this bot stay alive 5 days at zaap astrub (Brutas) 

Do something , no one mod can clean zaap every hour?

i really start thinking this game dont have any......

ANKAMA DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0
Score : 76

There arent mods or admins in the international comunity, I had to go to the french forums to read their comments about the game

0 0

mods? here? HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH not found.

0 0
Score : 32

Bot mina dopa -3,9 dofus touch, print e link do video

https://youtu.be/_05XqG5a8FE
1 0
Score : 3

This sacrier play on Server brutas !! he take the rocs before showes and everybody can not do with him! please do something ..thank you

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your vigilance. The correct medium to report bots, and spammers is through the Support Page. Kindly file a ticket here and the Support team will investigate your report.

Score : 853

Hello Flatops,

First of all, I just want to say thank you for replying to us. We've been in dire need of a community manager here. 

Concerning the reporting process, there has to be a way to streamline this system as a report ticket for each bot will never solve anything. We need to be able to remove bots faster than people can produce them. 

I would urge you to communicate with the dev team that, specifically for Touch, that an in-game bot reporting feature is crucial. The implications of the bots presence is much more harmful than it seems. New players are being spammed with bot messages and once they get to Astrub, they see a ghost town because bot activity has turned everyone away to other zones. This will cause new players to quit and ultimately, doom the future of the game because, as with any MMO, we need to sustain new player population.

2 0

They keep saying fill the ticket but i do not see any where in it indicate bot problem. Beside how can a screenshot on bot gathering resource prove? Nothing. Just a joke, i love to have my support money back.

0 0

Crypto-Knight|2017-01-05 16:03
Hello Flatops,

First of all, I just want to say thank you for replying to us. We've been in dire need of a community manager here. 

Concerning the reporting process, there has to be a way to streamline this system as a report ticket for each bot will never solve anything. We need to be able to remove bots faster than people can produce them. 

I would urge you to communicate with the dev team that, specifically for Touch, that an in-game bot reporting feature is crucial. The implications of the bots presence is much more harmful than it seems. New players are being spammed with bot messages and once they get to Astrub, they see a ghost town because bot activity has turned everyone away to other zones. This will cause new players to quit and ultimately, doom the future of the game because, as with any MMO, we need to sustain new player population.

Thank you Crypto-Knight for the suggestion, we will share it with the team for discussion.
Score : 4

In game bot reporting has been on the table for years for Dofus Pc. Never became a thing. Too bad.

An other option to report a bot is to send a direct message via Ankabox to the moderators of your serveur. I'm looking right now for a list for the international serveurs. For the french list : here

Edit : Could'nt find the international list with ingame modo's. Are'nt they there yet ?

0 0

Hi saumon-de-norverge,

For the International community, please do not hesitate to send me an Ankabox. You can also file a ticket here to contact the Support team.

For everyone, in our next missive, we have alloted a portion of it to shed light in your enquiry regarding bots and spammers, please wait for it!

Not meaning to bring up an old thread but have we had any news of reporting of bots in game or other features , mines and water wells are of a few places currently flooded with bots

0 0

Hi Xulaboi,

For player misconduct reports, kindly follow our guide for us to efficiently process them, thank you!

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread