FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

MULTIPLE account usage/ Emulators and Alt accounts

By akosiZion August 10, 2017, 09:26:10
AnkaTracker

I just find it unfair that almost half of the population in our server are alt characters. It's just so frustrating for single players like me, who uses 1 account to go againts 3 characters being controlled by a single player. This just makes the game worse for single players. It's sad that a supposed to be a multi-player game bocomes a single player. It's harder for us single players to look for groups, recruit for dungeons and even fight in kolo. This is sooo unfair.

3 -3
First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone,

It is allowed to have multiple accounts as long as you are using multiple devices. What is not allowed is the use of an emulator. If you know of someone using an emulator, kindly provide their /whois information along with your evidence (screenshot or video) and send a DM to me in Discord [Flatops]#4602, and we will investigate the report.

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 145

PC dofus is designed based on multi accounts use. Touch is exact copy from 2.14. It means that touch is not designed for single player.

In addition, we have time difference and not always possible to work with a group in the international server. 

Ankama must develop more contents for single player. Incarnam layer is only for newbie. not enough XD

2 -2
Score : 472

I do not share your appinion smile haha 
I do not think dofus pc nor touch were designed to be a single player game.
What would be the point of being able to interact with other players, join groups, guilds or alliances? There would be no point in having the kollusium or the market and the in-game economy it builds.

0 0
Score : 472

I completley understand where your coming from bro, Recruiting for things was a big pain in my ass. However i don't have a huge issue with it nw. I have 4 lvl 110+ characters at the moment and a free slot.
Once i got my characters to this lvl it was getting fustrating to find groups to lvl, quests and run dungeons with. But i just started my own guild about a month and a half ago and litterally recruited anyone who wanted to join regardless of lvl or how active they were.  The guild is now lvl 21 and i have 44 members and they are all lower then 120. Whenever they want to lvl or run dungeons i go and if there busy i just lvl proffessions so im never really looking for something to do. Personally i think starting my own guild was the best thing i did to conquer this issue. Im not looking to join the best alliance or be the strongest guild(It would be nice though smile. I just wanted to do pretty much what your having issues with, make friends and enjoy the game. smile
Add me if you like im on everyday and im always keen to do whatever smile

2 0
Score : 43

I understand your frustration. I think some of the trouble is that many of the multi-account players don't interact with the single char players. They just do their own thing and ignore everyone else.

The lack of players to run even the incarnam dungeon when I wanted to pushed me to multi-account but I always try to join up with real player groups or invite any players I see outside the dungeons. Joining a guild with people around your level can also help a lot and is a great way to make a circle of friends you can invite.

Hope you don't get too discouraged!

0 0
Score : 1

Same. It's very (VERY) frustrating and disappointing.

I find it too close and very similar to botting. Same behavior.

"If it walks like a duck and it quacks like a duck, then it must be a duck."

0 0
Score : 7

It is true so ankama dont do nothing ... it is a serius problem at a great company .....

Saludos !!

0 0

Hello everyone,

It is allowed to have multiple accounts as long as you are using multiple devices. What is not allowed is the use of an emulator. If you know of someone using an emulator, kindly provide their /whois information along with your evidence (screenshot or video) and send a DM to me in Discord [Flatops]#4602, and we will investigate the report.

Score : 31

Guys, almost all of crafters are multi accounters.  Almost all of endgame dungen runners are multiaccounters. It is impossible for single accounters to go through Frigost3.   It is very very hard to level tailor or shoemaker for sinble accounters.

It means that we need multi accounters for craft help and high level dungeon mats.  Why u guys hate multi accounters?  I am single accounter, but I  need multi accounters too XD. 

0 -1
Score : 1

After A lot of time searching , i have try too many Umulators dofus touch , but i Found one that i like and  and he is the best i'm sure .... 
www.Touch-Emu.fr

0 0
Respond to this thread