FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Unable to log in

By kenishi-kun July 23, 2019, 14:51:44

Hi guys!

When i try to conect to my account, the  message "Unable to log in - Conexion falied" appears.

How can I solve?

Thanks for attention

3 0
Reactions 12
Score : 1

Me pasa lo mismo por favor si alguien sabe ayuda

0 0
Score : 5

same

0 0
Score : 114

same, it works on my data but not my wifi

0 0

Me ocurre lo mismo intento ingresar a mi cuenta y no pude, intenté ingresar a la de mi amigo y tampoco pude, le pedi el favor a mi amigo que me revisara la cuenta y el si pudo entrar con normalidad, descargué algunos  ''apk'' que vi en algunos videos, es la ''solucion'' pero no cambia nada, no me deja entrar ni a mi cuenta ni a la de mi amigo, necesito ayuda u.u

0 0

AYUDA, Necesitamos soporte, no me deja entrar a mi cuenta

0 0
Score : 193

I too cannot log in! Help us!

I am able to log on using a different device, but my current iPad says "Unable to log in" - "Connection failed"

0 0
Score : 16

Having the same issue. Can log in without any problem on my old phone (iOS) but I can't log in on my new Android phone. 

1 0
Score : 193

When will moderators read this?!?! One week and I have been unable to play now, my subscription is finishing and I haven't used it for ONE WEEK because I am "Unable to log in, Connection failed". I have uninstalled and reinstalled Dofus Touch app numerous times and nothing has changed. Help me ankama!

0 0
Score : 472

Same problem here, cant get online,  unisntalled dofus and now i cant even install any dofus related apps on my andriod s10. Any and every other app downloads in seconds. Fix this shit, what a waste of kamas on a bonus pack i cant even fucking use. Useless cunts! 3 fucking weeks and nothing has been done, no replys no fuck all

1 0
Score : 16

This is Ankama support since 2005. They are fucking useless.

I cannot log in either on any device, since I sent my phone for repair. I have error message ''Connection Failed = Click here to try and solve the problem'' The link takes me to the shitty Ankama FAQ style support, where I can find nothing relating to this particular message.

Guess what? I can log in on an emulator. I guess I will keep quiet and play on a fucking emulator and not give Ankama money for Goultines but instead use Kamas to buy xp packs  Assholes

1 0
Score : 59

For a short time they took pride in helping out with a way to small team, but now it seems they gone back to not wanting money, only their own ingame kamas

0 0
Score : 472

Dez-U-Phuck|2019-08-25 10:20:25
This is Ankama support since 2005. They are fucking useless.

I cannot log in either on any device, since I sent my phone for repair. I have error message ''Connection Failed = Click here to try and solve the problem'' The link takes me to the shitty Ankama FAQ style support, where I can find nothing relating to this particular message.

Guess what? I can log in on an emulator. I guess I will keep quiet and play on a fucking emulator and not give Ankama money for Goultines but instead use Kamas to buy xp packs  Assholes

Hahaha this is exactly what I've had to do, i have 4 devices i can use none of them let me log on. Deleted, reinstalled multiple times cleared cache and data. Tried being connected to data and Wi-Fi, still nothing. Support just tried to ask me what type  of device im on, what connection type, what update is current on my phone. Typical useless information that we and support damn well know aint going to solve the FUCKING  problem! Still no replies on this thread. Im doing the same thing using an emulator and spending kamas on xp pack. 
0 0
Respond to this thread