FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Click on upper left corner - Chromebook

By cubicon October 05, 2019, 18:18:09

Hi, I want to report this issue that keeps happening to me, I am using a Chromebook, I know Dofus touch may not be optimized for the use on a Chromebook even less a one that doesn't have a touch screen (then I use a mouse), but I believe this shouldn't happen anyway.

Bug description: So the problem is basically that I am playing Dofus Touch, and after a time of working normally this issue appears, and it seems to happen always, when I click, doesn't matter where as long as is not a button, the game inputs the click on the right upper corner of the screen. I am not really sure if this might be a problem of my pc anyways, but I believe this is on the game rather than the machine running it.

Edit: I forgot, the only way of solving his I have found so far is deleting the game and reinstalling it, which fixes it for a while before it happens again. Plus I am adding the template requested for bugs, although I am not sure this is one.

Character name: The characters related to the bug or used to reproduce the bug.
Date and time: 05/10/2019 (And more times before that)
Map: At the moment I am at [4,4] Incarnam (Lake)
Server: Brutas (Should I have posted this on the spanish forum?)
Bug description: Described before
Reproducibility process: This happens when playing on a non touch Chromebook for a while
Screenshots: Will try to get some

Thanks.

1 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2

Have you figured out how to solve it? In my case I have the problem always. If I reinstall I still get it.

0 0
Score : 2

Update: if I swipe downwards with two fingers and quickly tap, I can click on a cell.

0 0
Score : 1

Im having similar issues.

0 0
Respond to this thread