FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Bots

By ThePieMaker February 22, 2020, 02:35:23
AnkaTracker

Hi,
I want to bring to attention the increasing bot activity that has been going on the Grandapan sever. The bots have been keeping to themselves, running around doing quests up until now. Now they are in the mines/tree areas harvesting resources. It has been incredibly frustrating to gather wood and ore as they are literally doing this all day non stop.  Is there a solution to this?

1 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi ThePieMaker,

You can report bots via our Discord. Here's our guide. Thanks for the vigilance!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 3

Hi ThePieMaker,

You can report bots via our Discord. Here's our guide. Thanks for the vigilance!

[Flatops]

Score : 66

Thank you for responding, was not aware of reporting on discord, i have already reported a handful of bots already

1 0
Score : 4

The problem with this is that there are entirely too many bots to report, and they often don’t sit still long enough to even click on them.

Send a GM onto Dodge for a few seconds, Astrub mine. You’ll see a new cra pop in every 5 seconds, level up, leave map, then come back, run through the mine to do some fight and quit out immediately. Repeatedly. Like clockwork. It’s impossible to report even a handful of them because they run faster than you can click on them most of the time, and there’s literally hundreds of them doing it. Right now as I’m typing this I’ve watched about 40 cra bots just run right through on the same loop.

Edit: I’ve been working on professions today (or attempting to anyways), and prices on a lot of gathering commodities have dropped 50%+ plus *today*. It’s been nearly impossible to do most gathering because it seems like everywhere I went I was competing with a ridiculous amount of bots. Mines are almost always completely empty of low to mid level resources, there were so many bots working the bonta fields that all of the “leveling” resources have dropped up to 75%. More and more bots are spawning in astrub by the second. Y’all need to do something about this, it’s been getting absurd. I’ve tried coming back to this game, but like every other time the bots are about to make me just set this game down again.

0 0
Respond to this thread