FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

character restoration

By Bigos030497 May 25, 2020, 10:17:01
AnkaTracker

Hello. I have a problem because I didn't want to but my character was removed from dofus touch. how can i bring it back I sent a lot of messages to support for help but no response or can anyone help me?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi Bigos030497,

Thanks for contacting the Support team. They are the ones that can investigate your issue. We ask for your patience as they will get back to you as soon as possible.

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 10

Hi Bigos030497,

Thanks for contacting the Support team. They are the ones that can investigate your issue. We ask for your patience as they will get back to you as soon as possible.

[Flatops]

Score : 38

hello, you still haven't helped me regain my form. will you do it for me how long I have to wait. I bought orings for dofus. com thinking that there I can restore my character but unfortunately none of this the only way you can restore your character is your help. Please !!!

0 0

Please!

0 0
Score : 34

Tengo el mismo problema y no me han ayudado.

0 0

ankama I am asking for help you are a company for which we play, spend money, earn and we promote you my character was one of the best on the server and I am asking for help in restoring it with equipment

0 0
Score : 34

ya te solucionaron el problema ?

0 0

Hi guys,

Can you please share your ticket number?

[Flatops]

Score : 36

Hello your account name recovery is on a loop. After opening the link in the email it brings me back to step 1 then step 2 then back to 1. 

0 0

Hi MsNohart,

Thank you for the report, we'll share it with the team for checking.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread