FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[iOS 14] Dofus touch still not work again on my phone

By ughoe October 19, 2020, 20:01:47
DevTracker AnkaTracker

already fix the zapp and zappi’s issue. Firstly I updated the newest version of Dofus this morning then i start to play and I saw many issues with mobility, is lagg, there is delay Is not nice to play, already 4 days.
Bonus pack is ending, no Dopeuls, no Almanax. Is really sad because I love Dofus. I hope you can fix it!.
I use iPhone XsMAX IOS VERSION 14.0.1
My nickname is ughoe server Pandawelo thanks!

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hi ughoe,

We've started deploying the fix for iOS 14 users yesterday.

May we know your game version?

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 40

Hi ughoe,

We've started deploying the fix for iOS 14 users yesterday.

May we know your game version?

[Flatops]

Score : 54

Sure, I have Dofus touch version 3.0.3

Thanks a lot!, I’m really excited to buy the gladiator pack! I hope I can fix it as soon as possible

0 0

Hi ughoe,

Thanks for the feedback, we've shared it with the team for checking.

[Flatops]

Score : 34

I have the same Dofus touch version (3.0.3) and I play with iPhone X (14.0.1) in Dodge server. Today, I have noticed that there are serious problems about ''pointing'' and the window size of the game on the screen.
Could you please fix these problems??

0 0

I didn’t know how to explain that issues and is so true!
Windows size! And problem selecting everything. If I press something need to press slightly to the side

0 0
Score : 16

I’m having the same issue and I really wanted to start playing again. Same phone same version. Click through npcs and shops, trouble moving maps.. very disappointing and frustrating

1 0
Score : 2

When can we expect an update I just bought an xp bonus

0 0

Already iOS updated 14.1, yesterday Dofus got maintenance and nothing, I think Ankama don’t care their iPhone users xd.

0 0
Score : 1

Yeah game automatically kicks me out if I click on map won’t let me interact with NPC‘s or Click on anything

0 0

Hi guys,

We've noted all of your feedback and our team is currently investigating them.

[Flatops]

I have the same problem with the same version.
I need help

0 0

Same issue here. It's unplayable.

0 0

When we’re gonna have solutions?

0 0
Score : 66

I hope our Bonus Pack will be extended since the game is unplayable. It’s been weeks since this bug appeared. Ankama, you are risking losing players permanently if you don’t resolve this issue ASAP. Very frustrating.

0 0

Ok I’ve just opened the app to see that game reseted to it’s default like when downloaded for the very first time. Had to wait user interface progress bar and had to download those additional 2gb for the maps.
Now keyboard does not open when clicking that green three-dots button to bring the chat up. I can’t type on any chat whatsoever

0 0
Score : 3

Que injusto. Ya más de un mes sin poder jugar.

0 0
Score : 29

Same issue, I restarted the settings in my iPhone. I updated the OS. Uninstalled / Installed Dofus again but nothing changed. Looks like the game screen is not centred in the phone (actually you can scroll left/right + up/down the screen while you are playing). For selecting anything in the map I have to point approximately 3mm to the left from the location of the Item/Door/Player. The issue gets worst if you put the app in background and open it again. IPhone Xs 14.1

2 0

This is exactly what’s happening to me. Makes comabact and any interactions with players and npcs beyond annoying. Strange how it hasn’t been fixed in a month lol

0 0
Score : 66

You locked my thread but didn’t answer. When is the date this will be resolved? It is so unprofessional to do that - I understand wanting to keep one thread. But consider the player perspective. We have had a whole month now where this same issue has made the entire game unplayable. And your dates are incorrect. So I’ll ask again - what date exactly will this be fixed? We are paying customers so I have no problem pushing the issue and expecting accurate dates to be given. Not “next week” or “soon”. When will your game be not completely broken?

0 0

I don’t know why they are not responding

0 -1

I think we’re screwed guys

0 0
Respond to this thread