FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[iOS 14] Dofus touch still not work again on my phone

By ughoe#3638 October 19, 2020, 20:01:47
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 43
Score : 76

I understand the problem happened. But to go this long without resolution is just flat out unacceptable. Again, if this was totally free to play that’s one thing. But people have invested money in this game. So to keep giving us there vague “soon” answers that actually have not helped at all. I think I’m done with Dofus. It’s sad because it’s a great game. But the IT department and the communication is just so terribly unprofessional.

Oh but first I want a refund on all the money spent in game. Support contact me

0 0
Score : 50

They always say "contact the support"...but the thing is. The support is not answering!!

0 0

Hi guys,

Thanks for the reports, the issues did not only affect iOS 14 but other iOS versions as well. Rest assured that our team is working on resolving them as soon as possible. You can find more info here.

[Flatops]

Score : 260

Indeed with iOS 14 (Ipad) is problematic for loading, playing (battles), connecting for me too. The keyboard for writing in game is not appearing even for entering name to turkeys for example.

1 0
Score : 1

I have the same problems. The keyboard for writing anything doesn‘t appear.

0 0

A mi la pantalla se me queda en negro cuando entro a un koliseo, me desconecta y me aparece un letrero que dice “puede que el servidor esté inaccesible” tengo un iPhone XR de 128gb iOS 14

0 0
Score : 44

I have just updated the game to the version 3.0.5. The situation in the game is worst now: windows and textures are weird. Please, fix the game once and for all... sad

0 0

Hi Garnster, 

For your interface issue, kindly reinstall the application. More info can be found here.

As for the other issues, we ask for your patience as we are resolving them as soon as possible.

[Flatops]

So what’s the updated ETA guys? I think we’re going on 5-6 weeks without the problems being fixed.

Give us a date, update us on where you are in fixing the problem, give us something. It kind’ve feels like support is just going to leave the game bugging as is. Is this really acceptable to you Ankama? We the players are starting to lose faith that you cannot get your game to simply work. It’s so disappointing that a team of professionals cannot fix simple bugs for 6 weeks now.

0 0
Score : 2

Estimado soporte eh actualizado el dofus touch y sigo sin poder jugar tengo el problema de la transparencia, por favor es injusto incluso por temas de pack  ayuda porfavo.

0 0

Hi Bqto,

For the display issue, kindly reinstall the app. After reinstalling, kindly let us know of any other issues that you are experiencing.

[Flatops]

Hi,
there are still problems with pointing and window size when I return in dofus after I switch in an other app. 
I am using iphone X and version 3.0.5 of dofus.

0 0

Hi Garnster,

Are you still experiencing the issues after reinstalling the app? If you are may we know the following:

• iOS version:
  • Device: iPhone X
  • Forum name: Garnster:

Thank you!

[Flatops]

Hello everyone,

Here a few updates regarding iOS issues

Bugs fixed:

• CAPTCHA block
  • Touch scrolling

Bugs fixed but require reinstallation of the app:
  • Transparent interface (white bands around the menus)

In progress:
  • Black band and poor display compared to the screen
  • Inability to open the keyboard when using the chat

We are still working on these latter points and hope to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Score : 50

Why does it need so long? How small is the Team from dofus touch. Please invest money for "Support answers" a new "IOS Update" and a app for "fire os market".

0 0

Hi, 
Apple has just released a new iOS version: 14.2. It is a problem for dofus or not?

0 0

Hello everyone,

Following the deployment of Update 1.49, stability issues may appear for iOS users.

We recommend that you first reinstall the app, updating it from the Apple App Store.

After updating, issues may still occur. Our team is investigating the situation and we will get back to you as soon as we have more information.

If you experience any issues post the update, do not hesitate to report here, providing the following information:

• iOS version:
  • Device:
  • WiFi or 4G connection:
  • Have you tried reinstalling the app and restarting your device?:
  • Character name:
  • Server:

Thanks for your patience and understanding!
Score : 81

iOS 12
iPhone 7
Wifi 12M
I reinstalled the game and I restart my phone
My character name is Pappyzair
Server : terra cogita
And my problem is I can't move any windows or icons or map and if I zoom in the screen goes black

0 0

Hi azflow,

Thank you for the details. Our team is working on the issue.

[Flatops]

Respond to this thread