FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

rhol bk

By Daro1991#1513 June 06, 2021, 09:49:50
AnkaTracker

hello,
i want know your plan because some people like me not playing long time... if u will do rhol back for that long time like months or more i will lose alot millions kamas because i did some ochres and sold them, will lose lvls because i had 100-150lvls now i have 199 with better sets dofuses, exos... its imposible, if u think its good way u are stupid and you want ruin this game, its ridicoulous because a lot people work all week and want play more time in weekend and its imposible because ankama doing maintrance - congratulations

ahhh one more thing - bugs arent our fault so why we should pay for it???

2 -4
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

Kindly check here for updates if there will be a rollback and other information regarding the duplication bug. Thank you!

[Flatops]

See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 18

Yeah any news? This is a bit of a joke now

1 0
Score : 45

Coincido con usted, yo no soy muy bueno en los juegos, pero me entretienen y me divierto, estuve juntando kamas por meses para poder obtener buenas cosas, a menos de una semana que realice mis comprar por las que tanto me jugué; llega esto, para nada es justo, se pierde todo el sentido del juego, y como mencionas; no es culpa nuestra...

1 0
Score : 27

I agree with you. If they do rollback both of my characters won't even exist, and I was already lvl 160+ with a lot of kamas and pretty nice gear. I wouldn't play anymore honestly.

Estoy de acuerdo con usted. Si hacen rollback, mis dos personajes ni siquiera existirán, y yo ya era lvl 160+ con muchas kamas y un equipo bastante bueno. Honestamente, no volvería a jugar.

1 0
Score : 43

Actually we pay for the people who exploited the bugs and not reported them to devs. 

0 0
Score : -26

Vergonha, vergonha!

0 0

Hi guys,

Kindly check here for updates if there will be a rollback and other information regarding the duplication bug. Thank you!

[Flatops]

Score : 1

U link us to there, but it isnt even updated with the closure and possible rollback now being considered? Its like ur actively aiming to annoy ur customers and will be impressive returning to this game after all this to see just how much lower the already embarrassingly low member base on the server will be. Great job!!

0 0
Score : 24

That might be nice, less players, better mobs, better income.
That would be the biggest benefit for me and all other solo players. Then this mess might at least be good for something.

btw, which server are you talking about, might create some chars there. Dodge was already a bit overcrowded ^^

Edit: not against you, if you like it very full then I understand that it might be hard for you.

0 0
Respond to this thread