FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Can't Login because of IP Address?

By Pixie-Method June 09, 2016, 16:52:35

So I got my account setup and secured. But when I tried to login, it said that I couldn't with my IP Address. 

Is it because I'm in the used in the US and its out only in Canada? I wasn't sure if that played a factor or not.

0 0
Reactions 18
Score : 2

I was having the same issue. Tried to use a VPN and now it's saying my accounts are banned, I'm not allowed to make guest account, & I cannot make a new account. The given "contact support" links lead nowhere.

0 0

Whoops. Gonna add that the reply button when posting to the forum via an ipad doesn't have any responsiveness. So if you tap it again thinking it hadn't worked, it will post multiple times. (Also you can't delete comments? Really?)

0 0
Score : 1

Same problem here. Im from PH so im unable to access the game.

0 0

Same for me I guess it's because I'm from the uk and logged into my Canadian iOS account to download the game

0 0

same here, downloaded with vpn from germany, started game with vpn but can not play because of stupid ip address (what should be hidden in general) :/ pls respond to this topic if you know a workaround smile

0 0

There are work a rounds to the ip block but they require the use of ip masking programs, like a vpn or proxy, you can easily download a vpn from the App Store (for those who don't know Vpn stands for virtual private network)

0 0

Its a big flaw if they dont release the game for other countrys.. Dofus on pc, the servers i played where filled with brazilian players so they should open an internatiol server faster then a canadian in my opinion..

0 0

This is actually one of the problems the PC version of dofus has, there is WAY too many servers. I hope dofus touch does not end up with the same problem. Having less servers with more players is better.

0 0
Score : 693

Respectably they'll create the servers and put them out as they please, but seeing as how it was a French made game and as Canada is both French and English speaking and for whatever reasons they have for creating what servers its their choice. An international server can get a little choppy lol... If you've ever played on international servers on dofus you know what I mean... Americans Haha. I am one and noticed the nonsense on international servers. Especially Rushu. I can't wait for a international server release or an American server, but again its their choice. I'll cry if their isn't one but that's just me sad Also we have China to think about

0 0
Score : 99

Do not hurry, guys. When we get to the game, all good homes will be sold. And all the good places for perceptors, too. Equal rights for all people)))

0 0

Please remove ip block. I am from India and I don't think there are many here that know or care about dofus touch. You already blocked it in Google play but if someone cares enough to still obtain the apk, let them play...

0 0

I have to agree with blue dot the IP address block is alittle over the top considering the hurdles anyone not in Canada would have to jump over just to download the app 

0 0

Sometimes, it is still possible to track the actual IP address when you use VPN. You should always check the rate of your anonymity. Use one of free services for it , for example vpn check https://2ip.io/privacy/. The program evaluates your anonymity in percentage rate and tries to single out your real IP address. If the rate of efficiency is low it’s better to change VPN.

0 0
Score : 218

same here got ip banned after downloading it  ....if u didnt want me playing it why let me download it from your web page..makes no sense    ,,so are we all banned for life then or ?????

0 0
Score : 4

I'm from the U.S. and found a way to access the game via iPad using VPN but we run into frequent DCs. Additionally, if you are from any other country but Canada, you will not be able to purchase the in-game currency "Goultines" like others can to boost your XP and drops by 50%. I believe it was $1.99 for 800 goultines which would buy you 1 week worth of bonus (Which actually isn't that bad) OR you can grind for hours to come up with 200,000+ kamas to buy the same 1 week bonus. Unless you get lucky and drop something rare and sell it.

I guess what I'm getting at is because of the region lock, it's not easy for for non-candaian players to keep up since they will be able to buy shop bonuses with real life $ - This is my experience as a U.S. based player with an iPad.

I know this thread seems negative so for some positivites.. the game is truly beautiful. I'm using an iPad Pro and the visuals and graphics are stunning. The fight & game play are also very, very good. Once this is released/unlocked to all countries, I can definitely see myself playing this game more in the future.

0 0
Score : 4

I'm from the U.S. and found a way to access the game via iPad using VPN but I run into frequent DCs. Additionally, if you are from any other country but Canada, you will not be able to purchase the in-game currency "Goultines" like others can to boost your XP and drops by 50%. I believe it was $1.99 for 800 goultines which would buy you 1 week worth of bonus (Which actually isn't that bad) OR you can grind for hours to come up with 200,000+ kamas to buy the same 1 week bonus. Unless you get lucky and drop something rare and sell it.

I guess what I'm getting at is because of the region lock, it's not easy for for non-canadian players to keep up since they will be able to buy shop bonuses with real life $ - This is my experience as a U.S. based player with an iPad.

I know this thread seems negative so for some positivites.. the game is truly beautiful. I'm using an iPad Pro and the visuals and graphics are stunning. The fight & game play are also very, very good. Once this is released/unlocked to all countries, I can definitely see myself playing this game more in the future.

0 0

Hello! Try ipv4 adress from prohoster.info. /22/23/24

0 0
Score : 218

topic closed.

0 0
Respond to this thread