FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I NEED KAMAS FAST (please)

By AtosAndrade March 21, 2017, 11:24:15

Hi guys. Well, Dofus was my childhood main game. I play this since verdion 1.26, when it was from LevelUp (here in Brazil), the world of twelve really was the World of Twelve, Pandawas was a class exclusive for Premium players. Well, now Dofus is here for smartphones, and I see just one thing: PAY TO WIN. I have buy some Ogrines, but I dont eant to pay real money every time I want a new set. So, how do I make Kamas? I have a Feca with Farmer and Baker at level 30, this jobs was a gold mine in my time (1.26) but noe is a loss of time. Does have any daily quest, like Captain Amakna and Almanax? Please help, I need some money or I have ti stop playing. Thanks.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 98

There are a lot of ways to make kamas. Level your professions sell wanted resources do dopples and sell the doploons. These are just a few examples. I guess doing all the dopples every day and selling the dopploons is a good first step to gaining some kamas.

0 0
Score : 368

Dofus Touch's financial model is pretty similar to Dofus PC - if you don't want to spend time/effort making money in-game, you can pay real cash for it.  Conversely, there's no need to spend real money if you don't want to.

Anyway, back to your question: Farmer/Baker is a really great starting point.  I'd recommend levelling those both to 100 before even considering making money with them.  In my experience, this only takes a few days.  Once you're level 100, you can pick the most efficient recipe on the market and go to town with it.  You could do a similar sort of thing with Alchemist, Lumberjack and Miner (though, in my opinion, much more slowly).  If you're particularly patient, Hunter/Butcher is a great alternative.

As xxocheckaoxx says, Dopples are nice if you can beat them in a timely manner.  Some Almanax quests give decent kamas, but most break even.  Treasure Hunting, farming valuable resources (many of the monsters in Astrub Forest drop nice resources, for example) and completing Achievements are other avenues you could explore.

0 0
Score : 63

Even though I stopped playing dofus touch a while ago I am still confused about the Butcher/hunter ,I started with butcher lvled it to 30 then realized I need hunter , the latter was almost impossible to lvl because my main was sacri so fighting tofus was a huge no no, anyway I kept asking left and right on the server if I should level butcher and hunter everyone said dont bother because people buy bread instead of meat, is that true? A high lvl player told me you can make millions a day with butcher hunter but only at lvl 100 and even then its too difficult

0 0
Score : 1

Voxie|2017-08-09 11:09:50
Dofus'u bir süre önce dokunmayı bıraktım, Kasap / avcı hakkında hala şaşkınım, kasapla 30'a kadar girdim, sonra avcıya ihtiyaç duyduğumu farkettim, ikincisi de neredeyse imkansızdı, çünkü ana üslüm sakriydi, tofuşla savaşmak öyleydi. büyük hayır hayır hayır, yine de sunucudaki sola ve sağa sormaya devam ettim, çünkü insanlar kasabayı düzeltir ve avcı herkesin et yerine ekmek satın aldığı için rahatsız etmediğini söyledi, doğru mu? Yüksek bir lvl oyuncusu bana kasap avcısı ile günde milyonlarca ama sadece 100 lvl'de ve hatta çok zor

I have 167 lvl hunter prof. I make 100 kk a day.
0 0
Respond to this thread