FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is the starter pack account wide?

By Aloryana November 30, 2018, 16:07:05

Hi,

As topic, if I purchase the starter pack or the bonus packs on one character, will I get the bonus exp/loot on all chars on the account? Im new and still figuring out which class I want to play. 

Also, which server do you guys recommend? Do all servers have decent pop or are some dead? 

And last question, do Android and IOS have the same servers? I have a friend wih ios while Im on android and I want to play with him if possible. 

Thanks in advance! 

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 664

Well, as far as I know bonus pack works for all characters on an account, meaning that if you buy the bonus with one all the other characters on that same account get the bonus xp and loot as well, as long as the pack is still active.

I've heard people recommend Dodge over Grandapan on servers (if you're looking for an international server) but I'm honestly quite not so sure about the situation nowadays, but I myself am in Dodge.

And all operating systems have same servers, there aren't that many to choose from anyway, so you will be able to play with your friends even if they are using ios while you are using android.

Hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any more questions just ask!

1 0
Score : 85

Cheers, thanks for the reply. I noticed you get a mount from the starter pack, is that transferable between chars too? 

0 0
Score : 6

Per https://statofus.com/en/Dodge & https://statofus.com/en/Grandapan , Dodge has ~32k population while Grandapan has ~17k population, and players/characters growth rate on Dodge is higher. I'm not sure how this would translate to real, active human players.
With that said, I'm in Grandapan & in an active guild. Guild has discord & people group up for exp almost every other day. Personally, I like Grandapan because I like leveling up professions.

0 0
Score : 85

DarkHaqim|2018-11-30 21:42:01
Yup, you can use the mount in any of the characters of your account.

Hm, exactly how do I do this? I bougth the pack and got the mount and all. But how do I actually get it on other chars? Thanks again. 
0 0
Score : 664

I assume it is still account bound and not sellable so the only way to transfer it between characters would be putting it in your bank and then taking it out as another character. There are no banks in Incarnam but if you head over to the main land you can check your map for a gold pile icon to see where the closest banks to you are.

1 0
Respond to this thread