By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What's the Red Bar Above My Equipment?

By NooodleLord August 01, 2019, 04:36:52

I've googled everywhere but I can't find this basic information. Why does some of my weapons have a red bar above it? I suppose it's durability, but I can't find a measure or counter for it anywhere. Neither can I find any information at all about it. A couple of weapons have disappeared already. What's going on?

1 0
Reactions 2
Score : 66

I don't know for sure, but they have a stat that's "durability: 4/10", for example. I guess it's a visual representation of that, but the number is also there, in the stats. Just sell those weapons to an NPC (for example, the bird guardian guy at the start of Incarnam that has an option to talk and sell [and gives you quests]).

0 0
Score : 280

The weapons with a blue name are ethereal weapons.  Only those types have a durability ( combats before it breaks).  In most cases ethereal weapons arent worth keeping so sell them to any npc that has a buy/sell option.  If you find one that you particularly like then you can get it repaired by the appropriate craftsman of that type.

0 0
Respond to this thread