FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

English Guild Recruiting Active Members

By SoulReaver26 August 11, 2016, 19:29:24

If you're English speaking and looking for an active guild you're welcome to join KINGS. We're friendly to new players and are currently Guild level 20. We offer a friendly but competitve environment and have access to max level crafting proffessions. If you're looking to get a feel for the game with other new players or looking for a more immersive experience with seasoned Dofus players send me a message in game: Hodgy. You can also message Karta or illusive. Cheers. 

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 1

What time are you all usually on? I would like to join.

0 0
Score : 135

Hi Botak - im fairly active and on several hours everyday. I will add you to friends and when i see you on next PM you. 

0 0
Score : -54

Hey, my boyfriend and I are interested. We're only around level 60, but that's because we're focusing on professions first before we focus on leveling our characters. We also just started about a week ago on this version, though we have previous experience on the PC version.

Would you take us?

My name in game: Ashley, and my boyfriend's is Travis.

0 0

Hey - Great! Of course, we'd love it if you joined the team. I'll add you both to friends today and message you when you're on next. 

0 0
Score : 719

Travis the blue eca? I dont think Ive ever seen him not mining. Lol

0 0

Id like to join as well. Im a level 45 osamodas. My in-game name is Rafarot. 

0 0

Hi - Great! I'll add you today smile

0 0

I just want to let everyone know that since I created this post we have added several new players and are still actively recruiting. We have several active players from different timezones so wherever you are you should be able to find someone to XP/DROP/Dungeon Run with. 

0 0

which server?

0 0

Grandapan 

0 0

0 0

Still recruiting active players. PM me in game

0 0