FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dodge Server English Speaking Guild Recruiting! Join today!

By Hellborn-Dragon October 27, 2016, 11:59:22

Guild: Burning-Darkness

Language: English Only!

Guild Requirements: Just be active and friendly! smile

Brand new guild. Looking for Dofus veterans and New Players!

If you would like to join the family add Forbidden-Sword as a friend and shoot me a message when you see me online! i am on every day for at least 4-8 hours.

If you have any questions you may ask me in game or in this thread, I will answer as soon as i have a chance!

Hope to hear from you soon!!

Forbidden-Sword

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 98

Define "active"? I am a parent with a job. I play in spurts. I may be on for a few hours every day for a week or 2 at a time. Then again, life may get busy and I could only be on a couple times in a week. Then there are times I may find a new game that comes out, and be gone for a couple weeks. HOWEVER, if I meet any really nice people, they mey get my IM info and then can pull me in when I was not even thinking about playing. Ya just never know. Main thing is, I will always know Life>Dofus e'r time, e'r day. 

0 0
Score : 66

Haha, love the last line. but "active" to me is you get on at least once a month. But active really doesnt matter to much. I'm happy with casual players. I understand the parenting and life before dofus because im the same way. But if you would like to join the guild i would be more than happy to have you as part of the family. biggrin

0 0
Score : 4

Hi I'm new I learned about the game during an event in NYC comic con liking the game so far however I'm lost need guidance can you please add me on the game my character name is Foxyarcher 

0 0

I have added you and will send you a message the next time i see you online. smile

0 0
Score : 3

Hey there! I'm also looking for a guild. I'm active but I'm also busy with my job etc... So usually I play few hours every night!
Currently playing a FECA.

0 0

If you like to give me your character name i can add you to friends and add you the next time you are online, if you would like to join the guild! smile

0 0

Everyone is welcome to join the guild smile all classes are welcome and any level new players and veterans

1 0
Score : 1

Hi! I'm a new player who started playing about a week ago and was wondering if you are still recruiting? I'm currently a lvl 26 xelor looking for other players play with. My character's name is blinks

0 0

we are always recruiting smile just message Forbidden-Sword and we will gladly give you an invite!

0 0
Respond to this thread