FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Modifications: Game Economy

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - January 06, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 66
Score : 2

Was looking at the comment made by evtrex88. It's true and they use different site to get those kamas. And also that market thing is so true. It would be only a matter of time before they put that item so you would have to sale it at a lower price. If the price is lowered: equal it to that price, this way it hasn't lowered so it won't be lowered.

0 0
Score : 3

He aqui las "reformas" de Ankama, como cualquier presidente en vez de combatir la raiz del problema combaten las reacciones que estos producen...
Tomen medidas mas estrictas no solo en la economia si no tambien medidas hacia a los "bots"

0 0
Score : 72

This is what I think....
- exchange rate between gloutine and kamas become big different since the day launched. the value of the kamas increasing, causing all the prices dropping.
- high level player vs new player unbalance. High player desperate for gathering kamas to afford high price set after they reach certain level. but the buying power for new player is less, making all the materials and items lost its original value. Everyone dropping the price just to compete with other.
- goutine too expensive compare with illegal supplier and the value of kamas.
- Many high players (>120) stop playing. Not many people making high level item. And causing the value of high level item increase .
- double / 50% of extra experience make the game progress faster but without a proper way of earning kamas. Extra drops will help but still need player afford to pay.
- profession like tailor or shoemaker, couldnt earn much by making items for selling, since dofus are selling some mid level set by kamas. this should limit to goutine( personal opinion)
- increasing tax to 3% won't help unless the exchange value is fixed

This just my personal opinion.

2 0
Score : 103

Happy to see constructive criticism on the community. Every improvement is a step forward.

0 0
Score : 1

I've been making tonnes of high level breads, taking hours to collect the resources just to find that a stack of 100 went from 12000 to 4500 since placing the previous lot up. Now I can't make money because lots of people are undercutting each other just to try and make a quick karma I had to take down around 400 breads and place them back on the market at the new price. Make the pricing less flexible, remove the option to put 4999 only allow it in intervals rather than a specific amount. If people start racing to the bottom, put minimum pricing in based off of the level required to make the product.

0 0
Score : 67

Arreglen el koliseoooo, eso es lo quedeverian de hacer, no valen pura verga puto desnivel

0 0
Score : 59

Como así que los items de la tienda serán vinculados a la cuenta ???

0 0

Quien responde

0 0
Score : 20

Ya no podrás intercambiar los items que compres del Shop con otros jugadores, quedarán solo en tu cuenta

0 0
Score : 104

Increase in taxes are fine. But wait. Pets and mounts from the shop linked to account? You guys stepped in the wrong coffeeshop..

0 0
Score : 17

These are good changes then certain people can't destroy a whole servers economy with lamas form other servers shop items should of never been transferable.

0 0
Score : 490

Y los objetos que hayamos comprado antes de la implementacion seran intercambiables?

0 0

Los items de la tienda serán ligadas a las cuentas ? Busco respuesta o si entendí mal?

0 0
Score : 20

Así es, ya no podrán ser intercambiados con otros jugadores.

0 0

Lo que deberían acer es no poner más artículos a la venta y hacer sorteos o eventos y ponen tales items

0 0

En mi opinión el juego siempre ha sido un juego en quita y ponga sin resultados, es tan inestable que otros juegos online, este juego le cambian todo a cada rato generando descontentos, si no son las razas son los objetos, que juego tan inestable.

0 0

Vamos a ver... En lugar de vincular a la cuenta los objetos no es mejor poner un máximo de unidades en venta??? Así solo los rápidos lo consiguen y se venderían mucho mejor...
Además. El k los oficios den tan poco dinero es una basura, campesino nunca dio demasiado, pero ahora.... Se vende mejor el pan a los NPCs!!!

Mucha gente critica a los multicuenta... Pero no se dan cuenta k igual k ganan más kk en una lucha luego tienen k equipar más pjs al final el esfuerzo es el mismo k si juegas con amigos... No es más rápido!!!! Yo siempre fui multicuenta... Pero ahora con el móvil no puedo, aún así en cuanto me compren una tablet pienso volver a ser multicuenta...

Creo k tal vez los recursos de jefes de mazmorras como la lana de halago real y las pieles de Mon lasponja no deberían dropearse en logros.... Si para el set necesito tres lanas reales y consigo 10 al pasar la mazmorra.... Para k quiero tantas!?!?!? Ahora mismo los recursos de mazmorras no valen nada!!! Son basura!!! Quiten eso.... Eso sí k afecta a la economía!! K para conseguir un objeto de un Boss solo tengas k pasar la mazmorra.... Como se les ocurre!?!?!

0 0

BAN BOTS!!! ITS ONLY BOTS RUIN ECONOMY! LISTEN YOUR PLAYERS!!!!

0 0
Score : 40

What will pass with the items bougth before January 12th, they will be linked with the account or they could be interchangeable with other players?

Qué pasara con los objetos comprados antes del 12 de enero, estos estarán ligados o podran ser intercambiables con otros jugadores?

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the feedback, they will be shared with the team for discussion. To help us in the fight, kindly report bots by filing a ticket here and providing the following information:

1. Nickname of the character (you can view the nickname by typing the command "/who is character name" in the chat or by clicking on the character and selecting "Information".

2. Evidence such as screenshot/s or a video.

Score : 4

Wow like how you guys sneak this not being able to buy items in the shop with ingame currency typical anakama 3verythi g is pricy and time consuming and makes the player give more and more thanks....

0 0
Score : 4

Might add iff its gonna be like that that and all you care about is money get rid of market and profs all together and just charge redic prices for every item in the game that way if its pay to win atleast i cwn choose what I wanna WASTE my money on

0 0
Respond to this thread