FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New interface: Filtering of Dragoturkeys

By - COMMUNITY MANAGER - January 31, 2017, 17:00:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker Announcements

Up to now seasoned breeders have a complicated way to sort out their herd. Here's a new interface that should make their lives easier!

Filtrage des dragodindes : nouvelle interface
Instead of a long list of panels, the most important sorting criteria are now visible in a single panel, compact, and much clearer!
Filtre 1

Each button is colored when the sort criteria is active (otherwise the button remains gray).

A simple tap allows to activate most of the criteria (e.g. Mountable or not). The color and capacity criteria require two taps: the first tap displays a list to choose from (e.g. Emerald or Purple).

When the filtering panel is minimized, to remind you that the filtering is active, the Filter button is colored orange and each active criterion is shown (see the example below "Mountable").

Filtre 2

A simple tap on the label makes it possible to delete the criterion.

Another addition: the number of Dragoturkeys displayed compared to the total number of Dragoturkeys in this slot (on the example, Filter: 3 out of 5).

We hope that these changes will make life easier for you! This update will be available on 2 February, 2017 following the weekly maintenance.

Let us know what you think about these changes!

* The text in the UI hasn't been translated yet, but will be in time of the update.

0 0
Ankama intervention 2

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that posting foul words even in non-English languages are not allowed in the forums. As mentioned in an earlier post, we are aware of the request to provide non-English translations.

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 4

Q lo pongan en español ya jder!

0 0
Score : 4

Tengo k ir cada dos x tres cn el pto traductor

0 0
Score : 2

Somos dos

0 0
Score : 1

Agregenme pastorx

0 0

Yay!

0 0

cuando pondrán la pagina en español, siempre hay que dar traducir

0 0
Score : 11

Ni se ingles ni Frances xD y ese traductor a veces no reconoce las palabras dofusianas :v

0 0
Score : 71

trump de ankama pongalo en español...

0 0

:V NO me preocupo por detallitos :V

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your feedback, we will discuss with the team about your suggestion of having a Spanish translation of our news and announcements. Being an International server, we can only service English translations as of the moment.

I can help with the Spanish translations smile

0 0

< Forum Rules of Conduct >

0 0

0 0

0 0
Score : 25

welben gusta! xD

0 0

Hello everyone,

This is a reminder that posting foul words even in non-English languages are not allowed in the forums. As mentioned in an earlier post, we are aware of the request to provide non-English translations.

antes de jugar a juegos vayan a la escuela i aprendan ingles retrasadis yo tampoco entiendo mucho el ingles i casi ningun idioma solo el natal ya que tengo dislexia pero no entender esto es de retrasadis si hay algun moderador porfabor empieza a banear a retrasadis porque nos estan invadiendo i la verda creo que se puede contagiar yo vigilaria...

0 0

Interesting, I haven't seen this before, I'm a spanish player but I'm conform with the lenguage or idiom, it's ok.

0 0

I can help with the translations if you want, It isn't a problem for me.

0 0
Respond to this thread