FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: A Love Letter For Bworkette 

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - February 08, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Starting today until the 15th of February, profess your affection to the lovely Bworkette by writing her a love letter! Can you smell that? Well, yes it smells of Bwork, but it is perfumed with passion! 

Saint Ballotwine’s been gulping into the Pandawa’s stronger milk, and told Cupid to aim his arrow straight at your heart to the exquisite Bworkette! Now that you’ve been smitten, how do you confess your affections? Why, with the tried and true, the all-reliable, love letter!

You’ve got this one chance to get the blunt side of Bworkette’s axe, figuratively AND literally speaking! So craft your fiery confession, and perhaps you’ll earn Bworkette’s favor, and with it, a blazing prize!

How to participate?

• The letter must be matching the theme “Love letter to Bworkette”.
  • The letter must be 200 words or less.
  • Each participant must only submit one letter by posting it in the comments section of this news.
  • The letter must adhere to the Forum Rules

The Loot

3 (three) authors will find themselves rewarded with

• Flame's Tormentor
  • Write Emote

The contest ends on 15th of February 5:00 PM.

So get working and write your best!

First Ankama intervention

Hello folks,

The entry submission period is now closed, thank you for your entries! Winners will be announced by 22 February 2017.

See message in context
Reactions 44
Score : 2

Dear my sweet Bworkette,
I write thee this letter to express my love and affection for your beautiful royalty. Since I first met eyes with you I instantly fell in love. With your gorgeous green luscious skin, and your foxy purple hair. That flower on your head is a perfect representation of your beauty. Orange to show your feirce side and the fact of it being a flower shows your delicate side.
                                     Love,
                                               Coo​​​​​​lman25 xoxo

0 0
Score : 178

love letter to bworkette

bworkette bworkette
ur love is so pure
ur love is my cure
come to my place
so we can be bloore
oh bworkette you are my love

0 -1
Score : 18

Bworkette, your love is sweeter than a caramel shigekax, your kisses are more delicious than your famous armpit cookies. Beautiful green skin as soft as silk cocoons. Purple hair that flows like the wheat fields of Amakna. Your strength can take down your foes and your softer side heals all on your side. By pronouncing my Love please don't send your brothers after me.

1 0
Score : 2355

My love letter to Bworkette is crafted in the style of a haiku. This haiku tells a love story over the space of six stanzas, and while you might be expecting a story of undying love, you'd be wrong. This is a story of dying love for Bworkette - let not this love be unrequited!

I fell before you;
On the field of battle;
My heart bleeds for you.

Summer wind inquires:
Where is the axe that cut me?
My heart bleeds for you.

You are not the axe;
A projection of your love;
My heart bleeds for you.

I caught your beauty;
A razor clasped in my breast;
My heart bleeds for you.

You are my Bworkette;
Let me fill your crimson cup;
My heart bleeds for you.

Tonight the sun sets;
Drink my love to your good health;
Anything for you.

1 0
Score : 17

My dear Bworkette, your skin is as green as a booger and as rough as leather your very agro
and always seem to hang with the wrong crowd. Your hair is as black as coal and your
lips are like no other. Your eyes twinkle with that sparkle ever time your around, as I can barley remember when I first set eye's on you, that club to the
back of em head as you dragged me away. I knew it was love at first sight.
My legs that gave out to your love as they fell in your wake, my dear Bworkette,
You make me feel like I'm a child agn, since you broke my legs. So may the moon light shine on you my crush, and may are strange love quiver in your gaze, my dear beloved, my ette my
sparkle, forever your love my troll... ..... ......xoxo kisses

1 0
Score : 57

Carta de amor a bworkette perfume amor y pasión para escribirte en esta carta que hablé con Cupido le dije que te la diera en forma de flecha para así poder tu talón de Aquiles y convertirte en mi roma

1 0
Score : 1

oh mi dulce bworkette, no sabes cuánto te amo,mi cerebro de yop ademas de pelear, no para de pensar en ti.
espero nos juntemos pronto para tener una hermosa pelea...digo cita
con cariño, tu lindo yop

0 0
Score : 97

Letter for my dear bworkette:
Oh beautiful bworkette that a cave saw born.
Said letter is to remind you of the beauty you have along with your huge ax, and that never end your beauty.
That accompanied by your children, your beauty is even better for the world of the twelve, and especially for me.
With love: Narsduafh

0 0

Love letter to Bworkette

How beautiful it is to see those eyes shine, it 's like watching the moon illuminate my night... How beautiful it is to see that smile, it' s like watching the sun shining rays of light on my window. When you touch me, it's like traveling to the sky and touching the stars. ¡Ahhhh!...my beloved princess, I sigh of love for you, for that aggressive way you dress, for that rich fragrance you smell and for The terror of person you are. Everything about you fascinates me, everything about you fills me completely.

0 0

Dear Bworkette,
Stop being a Iop brain and be my valentane
Smell you later
Sanc

0 0

My darling beloved, how I right you again. Oh how I miss your sandy, mauncho grip. I remember the other
night when you were chocking me out in your dungeon. I pick some lovely tofu feathers for you the other day,
for how they reminded me of the tofu you fed me in the cellar when you locked me away. Oh how you tried
to keep myself for yourself, and do I miss are walks how you used to drag me away. Until next time my love,
...... xoxo ...

0 0

Love letter to Bworkette:

My dearest Bworkette,
How my love for you has grown, like the trees of amanka after a cruel lumberjack has felled them they instantly rise up as is my love for you, bountiful. Ive been to your home many times and the glances we shared were the tell tale signs of our destiny. But it wasnt until our last meeting I knew i had captured your soul, now i can carry you with me no matter how far i may travel and on date nights i can promise you a fun filled time in the arena. 

Fondest regards,
Kinless
XOXO

0 0

O mi querida te chantaria todo el paté

0 0
Score : 21

Amor en tí, pude ver a través del boquete que hiciste en mi casa, como el amor no depende de tanto de mí como de a quién veo. Solo verte a ti hace que mi corazón se Bworke de un lado a otro y es que poder verte "mi Bworkette", me hace sentir que no Bworkloro bastante la vida.

De mi ilusión a tu ira.

0 0
Score : 61

Bworkette a veces me pongo a pensar que no existe en el mundo una princesa con hacha como tú, una persona que en el primer momento en que me partio en dos, despertó el sentimiento mas hermoso que he llegado a concebir en mi corazón, ese sentimiento cuando a la vez me curas pero en verdad curas a tu amante, tan especial, tan maravilloso es “el amor”, que cupido me hizo enamorarme de la bestia mas linda de los 12.

0 0
Score : 3

Bworkette, el día en que tu hacha casi desmiembra mi cuerpo, apartó mi cerebro y corazón de mí. Sentir tu aliento tan cerca fue capaz de transportarme a los pantanos sin fondo de Amakna al tiempo en que mi vida se fue llenando del verde mazorral de tu piel. Toda esa fuerza, ferocidad y belleza que despliegas me hicieron presa de tus deseos.
Por ti Bworkette, decapitaría un millar de goblins tan solo para que tu hostil mirada se digne contemplarme, y me humillaría ante Xelor para que beber cervezas a tu lado sea eterno.
Permíteme ser quien descuartice a tus enemigos, pero si a tu parecer resulto ser indigno de tu cariño y de tu grandeza, toma mi corazón como un bocadillo a costo de ver mis anhelos cumplidos en que tú y yo podamos hacernos uno.

0 0

Para Bworkette:
Hola preciosa te noto sosa si te ha pasado algo no te pongas nerviosa
siempre que estés conmigo puedes estar tranquila, si no , bebemos tequila.
Voy a cargar la tablet que me quedo sin pila.
Seguimos....
Bworkette solo pienso ti y pasar contigo el día de San Valentín te admiro y otra vez te miro y aun no creo que tu amor Bworkette sea sincero pero, me encantaría que fuésemos de crucero si quiere que venga tu abuelo.
Love you Bworkette...

0 0

Oh mi querida Bworka, ni mi vista de Ocra alcanza a ver cuan grande es mi amor por ti. Pese a que cada vez que te visito, te encuentro con varios Bworks y me haces eliminarlos a todos, pese a que me das feroces hachazos cada vez que me acerco a tí, pese a que curas a otros en vez de a mí, no me rindo, ya que lo que siento por ti es más fuerte que los golpes que recibo. Ni siquiera un Zobal estaría tan loco para ser tan perseverante, ni un Yopuka sería tan estúpido para intentarlo, ni un Xelor se tomaría el tiempo de hacerlo, pero yo sí.
Nos vemos pronto, mi querida Bworka.
Con amor, Shoot.

0 0
Score : 199

Me declare love for Bworkette!
Bworkette is big beauty, fierce and strong! Foes tremble from ground shaking underfoot but Bwork stares with eyes like tiny hearts. Me will fight other Bwork for Bworkette's love. Me offer lilac skin for Bworkette's love. Me search World of Twelve for Dofus for Bworkette's love. ME DIE FOR BWORKETTE!
Bwork love Bworkette...

0 0
Respond to this thread