FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Crafting Bonus Weekend!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - March 07, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker

There are adventurers aplenty in the World of Twelve, but not everyone is a hardened artisan. Starting this Friday, we are giving a little bonus to our dedicated gatherers and craftsmen!

From Friday 10th of March (18:00 server time) until Monday 13th of March (09:00 server time), all professions (gathering and crafting) will enjoy +50% XP on Grandapan, Dodge and Brutas servers!

It’s never been a better time to get busy!  Collect those resources out in the world, buy or sell them on the Market, and complete that set you’ve always wanted! 

First Ankama intervention

Replying to PrinceValentine

Hi PrinceValentine,

We're just getting started cool! The Arena is currently under development and we will share more information once they are available.

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 34

Awesome! More events please and update about the "Arena".

0 0

Hi PrinceValentine,

We're just getting started cool! The Arena is currently under development and we will share more information once they are available.

Score : 253

are this stack up with boost?

0 0
Score : 1

Guess what i'm doing this weekend *-*

0 0
Score : 564

Cool cool cool!

0 0
Score : 4

Y con el bonus pack se aumenta la experiencia? Osea si algo da 250 xp y con el bonus aumenta a 375 este 50% aumenta de la base de 250? O desde 375 dando 170? Y terminando en 545?
​​​​​​

0 0
Score : 363

For those wondering about whether the event bonus will stack with the Bonus Pack: In past events it has, so I think it's safe to assume that it will again.  In previous events, the bonuses were additive.

For example, when crafting Gobball Boots (4 slots):

• No bonuses: 50 XP (100% XP)
  • Bonus Pack only: 75 XP (100% + 50% = 150% XP)
  • Bonus Pack and event bonus: 100 XP (100% + 50% + 50% = 200% XP)
0 0

Hi everyone,

We can confirm that the event stacks with the Bonus Pack.

Score : 16

Ariba riba

1 0
Score : 1

and the server time is -5 gmt or utc o.O ? i ma in server brutas pls help

0 0

Hi alkavirus,

Server time is UTC+1. You can type in chat /time to determine the server time.

Respond to this thread