FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Guest Accounts and Bots

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - March 13, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Bots have been at the heart of the community’s concerns for several months now and we promised that our teams would actively work on the problem. Today, we present to you one of the new measures we will take against bots concerning guest accounts.  

Guest accounts

The moderators have been doing a remarkable job for several weeks now against bots, partly thanks to everyone who vigilantly reports them via our Discord server.

We feel though that this is not enough, that is why our teams are working on more technical solutions. Currently, many bots are using guest accounts for their misdeeds. We no longer wish to give them this pleasure.

Starting Thursday, March 16, 2017, guest accounts can no longer exchange with other players. Guest accounts would need to complete the registration process in order to play normally.

We are well aware that this measure will not be enough to stop bots. We are already planning other actions in the weeks to come. We will share more information about them soon.

Thanks to all that have helped us in this endeavor in keeping our servers clean and enjoyable for all!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to shadow-partner

Hi shadow-partner,

Their actions are completely illegal. It is complicated to say the least but we are doing our best to fight them, we will share more information soon of our next actions.

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 46

There is a lot of problems about bot but when I think more, when we are in a new server we don't have enough resources to create new items to survive in some way bots help with this.

Is clear that the problem is the players who buy kamas from illicits sites.

0 0
Score : 563

The beginning of Dofus Touch, bots where a big problem. I can honestly see good results. You guys are doing a good job.

0 0
Score : 1

Same, the spam is way less than it used to be!

0 0
Score : 365

Are you guys unable to shut down their trading websites? Are you saying that their selling of your in game content for their own profit is perfectly legal?

0 0

Hi shadow-partner,

Their actions are completely illegal. It is complicated to say the least but we are doing our best to fight them, we will share more information soon of our next actions.

Score : 665

I can handle that.

0 0
Score : 133

I am Kingzzz. I have a eca that I mine all day on and will now be lumberjacking for awhile in Astrub and low level areas if bots are already mobbing for material so I could report and ban them. I also will be using astrub a lot so I will report all of the bots.

0 0
Score : 133

I think people give a lot of the kamas to these sites to make money which is lame.

0 0
Score : 2

06h30 Ce temps est très ennuyeux ah, je ne suis pas un ah robot.

0 0
Respond to this thread