Reactions 148
Score : 16

Good job ankama

1 0
Score : 29

La economia se ira la mierda, se perdera mas del 50% de la comunidad gg xd

2 0
Score : 40

Well here it goes. I used that emu because I love the characters as they are in the mobile version compaired to the latest PC version (see masquerador,xel,osa etc). I switched completely to Dofus TOUCH for THAT reason, and I had great success in dropping my own equippment without influencing the market. It will now be almost impossible to drop dofusses for one player if 7 others got the same chance and might not be gifting it to the one who needs it the most. The whole market will become extremely expensive, since there wont be any teams dropping+crafting set items for you. The whole economy will drop, the rich will become richer, the poor will become poorer. Great handling Ankama...

3 0
Score : 72

affs vao se fude a nao vei

0 0

vçs nao tem a noçao de quantos player vao ficar pardos por ai, a comunidade brasileira praticamente a maioria usa o dofus touch emulator, nao e todo mundo q tem um celular q guente rodar o app do dofus, eu mesmo nao tenho um usa no notebook agora nao tem como mais jogar, ankama so faz merda nao pensa nos jogadores, vçs vao perder muito com esse feito de vçs,so lamento por nao poder mais jogar.

0 0
Score : 39

good luck everyone.

0 0
Score : 32

This is a great opportunity to leave this game of shit that drained a lot of my invaluable time. See you!!

1 0
Score : 4

I really don't want to leave the game, but If I can't use pc then I can't play because my phone broke from overheating , because I played dofus touch so much. Also had 2 accounts that blop set that I literally grinded for, but now can't play them. You are right though, I am doing bad in school because I played this to much.

0 0
Score : 141

Ankama do not suicide, please! Avoiding people the only comfortable way to play Dofus Touch will not make it a better game. Playing Dofus, That is a great PC GAME, on mobile is annoying (little keyboard, hot battery, small screen etc). I was happy while logging in this morning, but when i read this article... I got angry-annoyed. Dofus Touch players are mainly old PC version players that got bored of paying weekly fees. Here we are free to play all the time we want and we can also buy bonus packs and in-game items. You earn money from that and, also, this will be Dofus3's "premium shop method". Every single online game follows this structure nowadays! No-Emu developers got spontaneous donations only because They provided a ... Useful? Necessary? service that Ankama has not provided.
By the way, multi-account players will still be allowed to play multiple accounts using different devices, and as you said it will not be comfortable. Why would it become uncomfortable? Because playing Dofus Touch on, for example, an Iphone SE is funny like writing a book without fingers.
Dofus Touch was an experiment to test how Dofus would work on mobile devices and, as we can see, it works. But it can be so uncomfortable! Feeding pets-breeding on the mobile while travelling is really nice, but doing dungeons-PVPS while recieving phone calls or loosing hours in Wa islands falling in holes definitively is not.
Ankama, please, change idea and provide a way to play Dofus-Touch on pc (or let No-Emu developers do it)!
Being forced to play only on phone-tablet ruins our playing experience... And is a way to loose lots of players!

4 0

Please I am begging you Ankama, even if us players have to put a fund together and raise money for you to hire more developers or (no-emu's) developers to do it. We will glady fund whatever it takes for you guys to provide a safe platform for pc users. Honestly I would be happier if we had to pay you $10 a month Ankama just so pc users can even freedom and enjoyable play, multi-accounting helps the server honestly. Dofus was the first mmo I played with such an idea and ever since 10+ years ago I have loved it. PLease give us an option to pay you Ankama so us players can enjoy the game. Pc dofus is dead and dofus touch is a free fun home, I don't know about others but I would glady pay per month to pay on pc/emulator that you Ankama has made for us players to be safe.

0 0
Score : 19

dofus touch 2016-2017 R.I.P siempre te recordaremos como un buen juego , lastima que fabricaron su tumba, expulsar 6mil jugadores cuando apenas tenes 9mil? es algo logico?

1 0
Score : 29

Mi pregunta es: ¿Cómo pretenden promover el comercio en Dofus? Tomando particularmente el servidor Hispano de Brutas, dónde ni siquiera hay pavos esmeraldas y los sets de frigost 3 no hay casi nada. Si son los multicuentas los que dropean y aumentan el comercio como pretenden que siendo monocuenta el juego avance? Cómo se van a droper los dofus? Será un completo desastre el mercado y los que pretendan estar muy bien equipados se llevaran una eternidad consiguiendo sus cosas. Por qué entonces no prohiben ser multicuenta en el dofus normal y wakfu? Monetary Interest? ...

2 0
Score : 2

AND if you want to play in PC, just play the normal Dofus?

0 0
Score : 39

Are you serious? dofus touch is not only a better version of dofus pc, which had a lot of awful updates, but it is also free

1 0
Score : 41

Un grave error de ankama !

3 0
Score : 1

JAJAJAJA el 10% de la poblacion es quien comercia y aun sigue usando el movil para jugar.
Ya veran lo que han hecho, el comercio estará desierto, al igual que los mapas y zaaps, igualito al asco que han hecho con dofus 2.

0 0
Score : 34

diddlydoo u ankama ur diddlydoo as diddlydoo. there sare other android emulator diddlydoo

0 0
Score : 34

rip dofus touch. im a player from 2006 i like it better than the version on pc u mad it for little kids tsss dont erase
dofus touch no emulator pls understand use the old players

1 0

AH Ankama so faz merda depois reclama e os jogadores começem a sumir dos jogos, seis da graças a deus q tem a comunidde françesa se nao fosse eles dofus nao existia a muito tempo

1 0
Score : 1

The drope system of the game is inconviniont with single account play in the game
to drope a requiard rare mats we need to get trusted 7 other account so the drop will be to the person who need it and that is very hard to get evin harder than the drop it self

0 0

C:

0 0

Los que dicen que es un error son los Ardidos que jugaban antes en el no emu x)

0 0
Score : 665

Well, I think closing off emus is a good thing but the biggest problem here is that this game isnt optimized well enough to be played on a mobile device. I've done it and some simple issues have, at times, made even me consider using an emulator but I haven't bothered. They should've fixed the game a little more and make it more mobile friendly before shutting of the ways of comfortably playing the game but since I don't use emus and usually end up playing alone anyway this won't affect me too greatly.

0 0
Respond to this thread