FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Mobbib’s Scary Tales

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - April 12, 2017, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Ghost stories are the tales Twelvians like to share, along with candy, during Al Howin’s, but Mobbib, the Meridia of Ghosts doesn’t want to wait that long! For Mobbib, any day can be an eerie day!

Write a short story based on the picture provided by Mobbib. If your story can get the Meridia rattling in its shoes (figuratively speaking, that is), it might be willing to reward you!

How to participate?

• Write an original short story (maximum of 250 words) based on the picture below:
  • Each participant must only submit 1 short story by posting it in the comments setion of this news.
  • The short story must adhere to the Forum Rules.

The Loot

3 (three) authors will find themselves rewarded with

The contest ends on the 19th of April 6:00 PM CEST.

So get working and write your scariest!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Geferzhon

Hi Geferzhon,

Yes of course!

See message in context
Reactions 23
Score : 1

The monsters of the night

Flaya, a young princess from the Bontarian kingdom, was frustrated to see that her kingdom was being attacked by the evil monsters of the night and that just that day, all the wizards of the guilds had gone to a war of alliances, bonta with their militia He did not have enough power to defend himself from the leadership of the malevolent Oni, with his strength of elite chafers succeeding in breaking the great walls, the whole city was terrified.
The Princess Flaya exploding with anger and in a great cry when seeing as children and grandparents were suffering great pain because of the vampires and gargoyles that were in charge of attacking the population without honor some decides to ask aid to the goddess to him.
Bonta was dark as it never began to shine strongly and began to hear a voice that said '' dear daughter, I understand your crying and I have stopped seeing a great battle of krosmaga to come and defend you '' at that time all citizens As grandparents and children began to recover gradually and to feel extraordinary power, each militiaman took back his arms and defended the kingdom of bonta with an unimaginable power, at that moment the grandparents began to say that they had witnessed a great miracle and began To thank the force of the princess flaya for that great will she has, all the monsters of the night were defeated and taken to prison.

0 0
Score : 2

La Princesa Jaqueline

Jaqueline ,una joven princesa del reino bontariana, fue frustrada al ver que su reino estaba siendo atacado por los monstruos del mal de la noche y que justo ese día, todos los asistentes de los gremios habían ido a la guerra de alianzas, Bonta con sus milicias Él no tenían suficiente poder para defenderse de la dirección de la malévola Oni, con su fuerza de élite de chafers tener éxito en romper las grandes paredes, toda la ciudad estaba aterrorizada.
La princesa Flaya explosión de ira y en un gran grito al ver como los niños y los abuelos estaban sufriendo un gran dolor debido a los vampiros y gárgolas que estaban a cargo de atacar a la población sin honor cierta decide pedir ayuda a la diosa a él.
Bonta era oscura, ya que nunca se comenzó a brillar con fuerza y empezó a oír una voz que decía '' querida hija, entiendo su llanto y he dejado de ver una gran batalla de krosmaga venir y defender que '' en ese momento todos los ciudadanos abuelos y niños comenzaron a recuperarse poco a poco y sentir un poder extraordinario, cada miliciano llevó de vuelta a sus brazos y defendió el reino de Bonta con un poder inimaginable, en ese momento los abuelos comenzaron a decir que habían sido testigo de un gran milagro y comenzó a agradecer al la fuerza de la princesa flaya bien para disfrutar de lo que tiene, a todos los monstruos de la noche fueron derrotados y llevados a prisión.

0 0
Score : 47

Can i write the story in spanish?

0 0

Hi Geferzhon,

Yes of course!

Score : 2360

I had my fortune told at the Trool fair yesterday. Would I be famous and perform for all the children of Amakna?

The Enutrofette scattered coins on an old map. A coin landed in Brakmar, and another in the Crow's Domain. She said my fate was to die alone and ignored. How could that be true? I paid her 10 kamas and left before she could see me cry.

But wait! Why not ask the meridia? I ran to the Almanax Temple, but a Xelor on the steps called my name. Xelors are sneaky, but what did I have to lose?

He read my mind: "Want to be a famous performer?"

I nodded. "How much?"

He smiled. "500 kamas."

I frowned. I was supposed to buy an oak plank for the porch.

He laughed. "The porch can wait."

Of course he was right. I gave him the money.

"It is done. Go pray at the statue of Xelor."

I ran to Astrub and prayed all night. People thought I was crazy and looked away. I cried myself to sleep at Xelor's feet.

When I woke up, I was trapped in a mirror at the haunted house. Hideous monsters leered at me. I screamed for help, but the children on the ride only cheered for more.

The Xelor fixed my problem - I'd never be alone or ignored - but I still didn't avoid my fate.

Now I'll perform at the Haunted House forever.

Or at least until the mirror breaks.

0 0
Score : 1

A long time ago, in a town very distant from everything, lived a madman whose name was Adonis. He liked an adventure. He participated in a group of friends who every weekend went out in search of some adventures.
I'd arrive Friday night, and there they go to a little treehouse. There was Adonis, who was the eldest of all at age 14, Jose, who was the youngest with 12 and Matheus, who had the affectionate nickname "fat."
But, they knew that the last weekend was marked in their memory, because I am a bigger and more challenging of their adventures.
Adonis, who already has a reputation for madness, left the tree house for the first time. They went to the forest, which was in the center of the town of Anta Gorda, where they lived, and there they went with their backpacks and their flashlights.
Arriving there, Adonis, the bravest, entered first the dark forest, which had a haunted reputation. Immediately from the face, an owl already gave an air of grace releasing a horrifying noise, that made Adonis shake all. There was an ancient legend that there, in that forest, had one that appeared only at night.
They did not even enter the damned forest, and Matheus the "fat one" wanted to leave, but Jose, who was afraid but enjoyed an affair, talked to Matheus so he could stay there. Adonis saw a lion-shaped shadow. Jose and Matheus have already gone pale, they do not exist in the middle of the forest and they do not know what to do. Adonis. What a fear he had not. He stopped laughing at his friends, because there was no lion. He was just a beautiful cat, who had no owner and lived hunting in that forest.
Jose and Matheus even today regret having gone with Adonis to that forest, because up to now he is the mocking of two who were left with the fear of a cat, to which Adonis, spread to the whole city of Anta Gorda that they were "fearful ".

0 0
Score : 21

The "Veleez 12 April 2017 19:43" is only a very bad traduction to spanish from "Ragtsu 12 April 2017 19:08"...

0 0
Score : 4

Can i write the scary story in polish?

0 0

Hi Skley,

Yes you can but if possible, please add an English translation (as Poland is part of the International community, and English is the primary language used).

Score : 3

Because I have not received the gifts of the pandala event when I made all the dungeons and my friends who made them with me if they received them ??

0 0

Hey The-Darkmen,

You and your friends would have to file a ticket here so our Support team can investigate your event reward status. 

Score : 77

Finn was a 13 year old boy who was extremely lonely: having no friends and being ignored by his mother, who was having a difficult time enough trying to support him working 2 jobs. His only friend was his loyal dog, Jake. A few years later, Jake died of old age. After Jake's passing, Finn got extremely depressed and attempted to commit suicide via overdose. Rather than dying, though, he fell into a coma and was stuck in the hospital. Doctors feared he would never wake up from the coma. Sadly, they seemed to be correct, as Finn would never wake up from his coma, stuck in a perpetual dream, a fantasy world Finn had always dreamed of, and told Jake about.

In this world, Finn and Jake went on crazy adventures to save princesses that were madly in love with Finn, Jake had a girlfriend named Lady Rainicorn, who was a rainbow colored unicorn who only spoke Korean (which led to only Jake understanding him). Finn, however, was in love with Princess Bubblegum, who ruled the Candy Kingdom, but she could never decide whether Jake was her friend or her lover, which served to be a constant source of frustration for Finn. His greatest rival was the Ice King, an evil king who ruled the Ice Kingdom, who was upset and depressed because he was forever alone, so he kidnapped princesses to "pleasure" him. The Ice King had an intense jealousy for Finn because the princesses loved him so much.

More and more characters came into the picture. More candy people, more talking inanimate objects, and more adventuring. Finn had went completely insane. It was no normal child's imagination at work. Finn would remain in a coma until his dying days, adventuring with his dead dog Jake, never aging, never changing. It was forever, Adventure Time. 

0 0
Score : 4

Sometimes it seems to us that we are safe in our own home for our own shield, but feca on behalf of Amishield was not afraid of experiments as an alchemist. She conducted research on protection against all kinds of zombie ghost and any nolife monster. When suddenly the window opened and there was an aura of fear and death in the air. Amishield's sensitive senses allowed her to drown the poisonous mud and defend her shield against a mass of blows .... Amishield began to think of what was happening "in the dark" ... she could not see the enemy in the darkness .... Amishield attacked natural atack and The light of the fire saw a house filled with all sorts of nolife beings who choked on their appearance .... unable to move, dropped the shields, and shouted all the emotions in her ... the echo of her screams was carried down the alleyways dugged in the eternal darkness of the Brakma .

0 0
Score : 6

Can i write the scary story in Spanish?

0 0

Hi Feershox,

Sip!

Score : 38

Hey, I was wondering does my story require Dofus characters/classes?

0 0

Hi RancidRage,

For your story, let your imagination fly!

Anna era una panadera Bontariana, que alegraba todos los días las calles de bonta, vendiendo su pan, pero una mañana fue diferente….

Las calles estaban desoladas ni los sonidos de los píos ni el mas revoltoso tofu estaba, camino hasta que por fin encontró un grupo de bontarianos y milicianos fuera de sus puestos, le extraño mucho eso pero aun así dio paso adelante y dijo con su voz dulce

-Buenos días Señores alguien quiere el mejor pan de bonta?- Dijo sonriendo

Un NO se escucho por parte de todos

-Acompañeme por favor, conozco a alguien que quisiera comprar su pan- Dijo un miliciano con voz seria y extraña

Ella asintió muy tímida y empezaron a caminar, llegaron a una casa y un miliciano aguardaba en la puerta, Anna lo conocía bien, siempre le llevaba pan pero ahora sus ojos eran vacíos, sin expresión, empezó a sentir que la arrastraban y entonces ella forcejeo pero el miliciano era mas fuerte y la tiró dentro de una habitación oscura, tanteo con sus manos hasta tocar una especie de puerta con marcas, al abrirla se arrepintió… estaba rodeada de chafers y monstruos que jamás se imagino que existian, no pudo más que dar un grito agudo que llenó las calles desoladas

Los chafer y algunos espíritus habían tomado bonta mientras el príncipe Alexander se llevó sus fuerzas para mantener a raya a los de brakmar lo peor era que…. Los espíritus estaban poseyendo a la gente y Anna seria una mas...

0 0

Ya publique mi historia, entra en el evento?

0 0
Score : 3

Sin saber de dónde, una gran nube de polvo y maldad atacó. Problemas.
Sin saber cómo, inundo Brakmar y con la velocidad de un Tofu hambriento llegó a Bonta. Desesperación.
Sin saber porque la misteriosa marea de tinieblas se comió la luz. En un instante se apoderó del Mundo de los Doce.
Durante un unos momentos la oscuridad reinó. Suficiente.
Gritos y Peleas. Monstruos. Pánico. Miedo. Caos. Todo estaba del revés. Solo había monstruos a tu alrededor, fantasmas chillando, Chafers con la ira de los Yopukas, vampiros atacando como Sacrógitos, hasta un cocodrilo que habla como tu mamá. El mundo de los doce está en peligro. Sin aventureros y con miles de monstruos nuevos.

0 0
Score : 25

No fue ida mía, mis amigos yopukas quisieron ver si las leyendas eran reales, ¿Por qué decidí acompañarlos? Supongo, que no lo creí posible. Fue muy simple, llegamos temprano a la feria troll, compramos las llaves de la mansión embrujada y entramos, rollers y xina (amigos sram) crearon copias de sí mismos, se disfrazaron con nuestros atuendos y salieron de la atracción (así evitamos que sospecharan de nuestro pequeño experimento). Y allí estábamos, solo se escuchaban los estornudos de los ratones y los chillidos de las arañas, caminábamos de aquí para allá en busca de algo, sin exactamente encontrar nada. No recuerdo exactamente cuándo, pero de un momento a otro estaba sola, “¿me habré perdido en algunos de los pasillos?”-pensaba- no lograba reconocer las inscripciones en las paredes, no dejaba de creer que los rasguños en el suelo fuesen tan reales, solo después de percibir el pútrido olor a comida descompuesta que emanaba del suelo entendí que algo no estaba bien, el pasillo se hacía cada vez más y más oscuro, risas desquiciantes se escuchaban a través de él, tan solo oírlas hicieron que me paralizara del miedo, completamente inmóvil, abrí los ojos para solo aterrarme más de las extrañas sombras que me rodeaban, las risas se escuchaban más cerca, los olores se hacían más fuertes, pude sentir mi muerte acercarse, con valentía lo único que pude hacer fue tomar mucho aire y gritar lo más fuerte que pude, ¿crees en mi historia? Ven, visita la feria, DESCUBRELO

0 0

Hello folks,

The entry submission period is now closed, thank you for your entries! Winners will be announced by the 25th of April!

Thank you all for the entries, Mobbib was so scared, he had asked the other Meridias to hold his hand while reading in broad daylight!

Before we announce the three winners, let's see what they're getting

Now on to the winners! 

Disgustus

I had my fortune told at the Trool fair yesterday. Would I be famous and perform for all the children of Amakna?

The Enutrofette scattered coins on an old map. A coin landed in Brakmar, and another in the Crow's Domain. She said my fate was to die alone and ignored. How could that be true? I paid her 10 kamas and left before she could see me cry.

But wait! Why not ask the meridia? I ran to the Almanax Temple, but a Xelor on the steps called my name. Xelors are sneaky, but what did I have to lose?

He read my mind: "Want to be a famous performer?"

I nodded. "How much?"

He smiled. "500 kamas."

I frowned. I was supposed to buy an oak plank for the porch.

He laughed. "The porch can wait."

Of course he was right. I gave him the money.

"It is done. Go pray at the statue of Xelor."

I ran to Astrub and prayed all night. People thought I was crazy and looked away. I cried myself to sleep at Xelor's feet.

When I woke up, I was trapped in a mirror at the haunted house. Hideous monsters leered at me. I screamed for help, but the children on the ride only cheered for more.

The Xelor fixed my problem - I'd never be alone or ignored - but I still didn't avoid my fate.

Now I'll perform at the Haunted House forever.

Or at least until the mirror breaks.

Feershox

Anna era una panadera Bontariana, que alegraba todos los días las calles de bonta, vendiendo su pan, pero una mañana fue diferente….

Las calles estaban desoladas ni los sonidos de los píos ni el mas revoltoso tofu estaba, camino hasta que por fin encontró un grupo de bontarianos y milicianos fuera de sus puestos, le extraño mucho eso pero aun así dio paso adelante y dijo con su voz dulce

-Buenos días Señores alguien quiere el mejor pan de bonta?- Dijo sonriendo

Un NO se escucho por parte de todos

-Acompañeme por favor, conozco a alguien que quisiera comprar su pan- Dijo un miliciano con voz seria y extraña

Ella asintió muy tímida y empezaron a caminar, llegaron a una casa y un miliciano aguardaba en la puerta, Anna lo conocía bien, siempre le llevaba pan pero ahora sus ojos eran vacíos, sin expresión, empezó a sentir que la arrastraban y entonces ella forcejeo pero el miliciano era mas fuerte y la tiró dentro de una habitación oscura, tanteo con sus manos hasta tocar una especie de puerta con marcas, al abrirla se arrepintió… estaba rodeada de chafers y monstruos que jamás se imagino que existian, no pudo más que dar un grito agudo que llenó las calles desoladas

Los chafer y algunos espíritus habían tomado bonta mientras el príncipe Alexander se llevó sus fuerzas para mantener a raya a los de brakmar lo peor era que…. Los espíritus estaban poseyendo a la gente y Anna seria una mas...

remachote

No fue ida mía, mis amigos yopukas quisieron ver si las leyendas eran reales, ¿Por qué decidí acompañarlos? Supongo, que no lo creí posible. Fue muy simple, llegamos temprano a la feria troll, compramos las llaves de la mansión embrujada y entramos, rollers y xina (amigos sram) crearon copias de sí mismos, se disfrazaron con nuestros atuendos y salieron de la atracción (así evitamos que sospecharan de nuestro pequeño experimento). Y allí estábamos, solo se escuchaban los estornudos de los ratones y los chillidos de las arañas, caminábamos de aquí para allá en busca de algo, sin exactamente encontrar nada. No recuerdo exactamente cuándo, pero de un momento a otro estaba sola, “¿me habré perdido en algunos de los pasillos?”-pensaba- no lograba reconocer las inscripciones en las paredes, no dejaba de creer que los rasguños en el suelo fuesen tan reales, solo después de percibir el pútrido olor a comida descompuesta que emanaba del suelo entendí que algo no estaba bien, el pasillo se hacía cada vez más y más oscuro, risas desquiciantes se escuchaban a través de él, tan solo oírlas hicieron que me paralizara del miedo, completamente inmóvil, abrí los ojos para solo aterrarme más de las extrañas sombras que me rodeaban, las risas se escuchaban más cerca, los olores se hacían más fuertes, pude sentir mi muerte acercarse, con valentía lo único que pude hacer fue tomar mucho aire y gritar lo más fuerte que pude, ¿crees en mi historia? Ven, visita la feria, DESCUBRELO

A big thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to the winners! 

Thanks once more and we hope you enjoy the next contest

Respond to this thread