FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy Fleaster!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - April 10, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Fleaster is here with a basket full of events and surprises for everyone to enjoy! Ready? Leggs go!

We have a ton of Fleaster activities to keep you eggupied including a caption contest, a scratchcard game and a dangerous hunting mission! On the the program:

• Monday, 10 April: a caption contest.
  • Thursday, 13 April: an age old question that needs to be concluded, hosted by the Meridia of Eggs in Facebook.
  • special Fleaster pack, available in the Shop from Thursday, 13 April to Thursday, 20 April. Visit our Twitter page to find out how to win one!
  • Friday, 14 April: a Color Me contest involving a Dofus egg.
  • The Fleaster oh, Fleaster scratchcard game with exclusive items to be won, from Friday, 14 April 10:00 AM CEST to Sunday, 16 April 11:59 PM CEST.
  • King Allister's Egg Hunt, from Saturday, 15 April till Sunday, 16 April. Unlock the event's reward and receive a bonus XP & drop weekend.
  • Sunday, 16 April: a pet battle you wouldn't want to miss!

To your devices and we wish you a hopping good time!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to chafermanx

Hi cafermanx,

Thanks for the suggestions, we will share it with the team.

See message in context
Reactions 11
Score : 106

we want dungeon rusher!!!
Change the interface of the forjamagia !!

0 0

Hi cafermanx,

Thanks for the suggestions, we will share it with the team.

Score : 2

Hope this time ankama gives us the rewards

0 0
Score : 2

How about rewards from EVENT: GLORY TO PANDALA! ?
>_

0 0

Hi MaruExo,

Kindly file a ticket here and the Support team will check your event status.

Score : 3

Of course i need to go on a school trip to london while this is happening

0 0
Score : 316

After the event of pandala dont know what to expect... Still without response of my presents

0 0

Hi fortuiton,

May I know the ticket number and I'll follow it up with the Support team.

Score : 11

I still expect my pandala gifts ..... all my friends with gifts and I swims? And, how's that ticket?

0 0
Score : 1

Well, after not receiving the gifts of Pandala, I do not know what to expect ...

0 0
Score : 3

El problema que eh tenido es que en el evento de pandala de hace unas semanas atrás daban regalos por pasar las dungs , yo hice las 5 dungs que habían que hacer para los relatos pero no me dieron los regalos solo el set del jabalí ese pero nada más y mis amigos que hicieron las dungs con migo, a ellos si le dieron todos los regalos incluido el Leopardo que era el único regalo que me gustaba. Cuál es el problema con eso quisiera saber ? Porque a mis amigos les dieron el Leopardo y a mi no cuando hemos echo las mismas dungs juntos ? Gracias por pa atención.

0 0
Respond to this thread