FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Be a stud with Mimisymbics!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - April 25, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

After months of research, the scholars of the World of Twelve have succeeded in creating what are called "Mimisymbics". The least we can say is that it should change your life as Alexander Ladderman can testify.

Here's my story... I thought of myself as a bruiser, a real man's man. I've been snapping Srams over my knee since I was 10, I mean do those guys even lift? I'm a force of nature, I turn water into ProTein™ shakes...

...But I've never been very lucky in love. I never understood why, because in spite of my size I have a very poetic soul. That's why when I met a beautiful damsel, I would shower her in artsy compliments.

"Hey baby, do you kiss strangers? No? Then let me introduce myself..."
"Do you have a map for this dungeon? Because I think I just got lost in your eyes..."
"Hi there, do you have a couple of kamas that I could use to buy you a bamboo milk?"

But in spite of that classy romantic stuff, my quests always ended with my heart in pieces, and crying alone.

Then one day, I discovered Mimisymbics! Up until now, I'd had it all... looks, strength, brains... everything except a good-looking set! So I decided to make a change, and now I'm a new man! Seduction holds no more secrets for me, it's like playing Gobbowl against a team of Krosmaster figurines, set 'em up, and knock 'em down!

What's more convincing than this heartrending testimony? The Mimisymbics will be available in the Shop this Thursday, April 27th.

Mimisymbics will only be purchaseable in Goultines at the price of 5,000 Goultines per piece and 15,000 Goultines for a pack of 4 pieces. Mimisymbics will be possible to use on all types of equipment along with pets and mounts!

Mimisymbics, like other items in the Shop, are linked to the account.

When used to re-skin an unlinked item, the Mimisymbics will apply this linked status to the re-skinned item. You can keep an item unlinked to your account by removing its Mimisymbic (destroying the Mimisymbic in the process).

While waiting for the official release, consult this tutorial to learn more about how Mimisymbics work!

Update as of 26 April
Hello everyone, 

Thank you all for your feedback. We have decided that it would be possible to resell a re-skinned item after 3 months, given that the items used are all exchangeable. This will allow you to resell the re-skinned item several weeks after and not lose it with no consideration. It will be possible to resell the original item before the end of 3 months by destroying the Mimisymbic. 

For example: I use a Mimisymbic to re-skin my Missiz Freezz' Helmet with the appearance of a Gobball Headgear. Missiz Freezz' helmet becomes linked to my account for 3 months; I have to wait 3 months before I can resell it to another player, while retaining the skin of the Gobball Headdress. I can decide to resell Missiz Freezz' Helmet before the end of the 3 months by destroying the Mimisymbic and lose the appearance of the Gobball Headgear. 

A reminder: Items that are already linked from the start, such as Sets from the Shop, will remain linked even when used with a Mimisymbic. Items that are unlinked from the start, such as in-game sets, will be exchangeable after 3 months or when the Mimisymbic is destroyed. 

First Ankama intervention

Hello everyone, 

Thank you all for your feedback. We have decided that it would be possible to resell a re-skinned item after 3 months, given that the items used are all exchangeable. This will allow you to resell the re-skinned item several weeks after and not lose it with no consideration. It will be possible to resell the original item before the end of 3 months by destroying the Mimisymbic. 

For example: I use a Mimisymbic to re-skin my Missiz Freezz' Helmet with the appearance of a Gobball Headgear. Missiz Freezz' helmet becomes linked to my account for 3 months; I have to wait 3 months before I can resell it to another player, while retaining the skin of the Gobball Headdress. I can decide to resell Missiz Freezz' Helmet before the end of the 3 months by destroying the Mimisymbic and lose the appearance of the Gobball Headgear. 

A reminder: Items that are already linked from the start, such as Sets from the Shop, will remain linked even when used with a Mimisymbic. Items that are unlinked from the start, such as in-game sets, will be exchangeable after 3 months or when the Mimisymbic is destroyed. 

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 2

Be a confirmed p2p everyone could mock with Mimisymbics? Not sure making the items linked is a good idea...

0 0
Score : 365

I agree with debatingmasq, making the symbics goultine only isnt a bad idea, it finally gives people a good reason to get goultines, but making the symbics linked basically zeroes any resale value, meaning itll be very rarely bought as people will only get it for things they will keep forever, which would be limited to very few people with endgame items. In short, goultine-only is fine, but permanent linking is a terrible idea. A 1-3 month link is reasonable however.

0 0
Score : 45

Я думаю что КеК

0 0
Score : 5

carimos los mimobiontes -.-

0 0
Score : 106

They should separate the stats points from the scroll points .. !!

0 0

Hello everyone, 

Score : 365

@Flatops Good to see that they're actually listening to the players smile keep up the good work Ankama, and thank you Flatops for communicating a lot better with us over the last couple months, its a nice change from before when the international community was given almost zero attention by Ankama and turned down a lot of players.

1 0
Respond to this thread