FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Rat Extermination

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - May 24, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

In Maysial, the weather is starting to heat up in the World of Twelve to the great delight of its inhabitants. But this could quickly turn into a nightmare if no one intervenes...

You might picture yourself lazing about on one of Otomai's many beaches, but that isn't the case for everyone! Temperatures are also rising in Amakna's sewers and, since this morning, the rats have been invading your land and seem to have set up (holiday) home in Amakna Village. Short-tempered due to the heat, they don't seem to be in the mood for making friends.

But might this just be a pretext used by the Sphincter Cell, an expert in krade-jutsu, to broaden the reach of his influence? As everyone knows, he wants more than anything to control the underworld in the big cities through the rats, helped by his former pupils, the White Rat and the Black Rat.

Once again, it's good old King Allister who's decided to take the situation in hand. He's counting on your help to contain this invasion and pay a "friendly visit" to the three rats. Surely we don't need to tell you that what he actually means is smash their fangs in.

Mission Brief

From Friday, May 26th from 10:00 AM CEST until Thursday, June 1st at 9:30 AM CEST, rats will invade Amakna Village (except for the zaap at -2,0, paddock maps and merchant maps). You'll need to fight them and their leaders!

Here are the rewards that can be unlocked during this event: 

Useful Tips

• There won't be a counter for the Milirats and Shamans. You'll have to keep note of the number you've killed.
  • You can choose to kill these rats in Amakna Village or in any other game zone in which they are present.
  • Grossewer Shamans are not included, only the "sick" version will count towards your total.
  • Offer is valid once per account.
  • The rewards are not dropped by the monsters, instead they will be inserted to your account from June 5th onwards.

Good hunting, everyone, and mind you, don't get bitten!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to elseonordelcielo

Hi elseonordelcielo,

Do you mean the rats? Event starts on Friday, May 26 from 10:00 AM CEST.

See message in context
Reactions 48
Score : -18

Pongan algo al español

1 -3
Score : 564

Google translate or learn English smile

1 -1
Score : 57

A que hora aparece la arakna que no aparece unca creo q ay bug ponga lo mejor

0 -1

Hi elseonordelcielo,

Do you mean the rats? Event starts on Friday, May 26 from 10:00 AM CEST.

Score : -21

siempre la matan

0 -2
Score : 93

I got a question, the shield and title are for those who clear all 3 dungeons or one of them?

0 0

Hi lolzant398,

You need to clear all 3.

Score : 4

Hi, is the rat count based on character or account? Thanks

0 0

Hi Najaw1,

The rat kill count is based per account. As an example, you have 50 Sick Grossewer Milirats kills on your 1st character, and 50 Sick Grossewer Milirats kills on your 2nd character, you would now have a total of 100 Sick Grossewer Milirats kills which makes you valid to receive the Plunder set. 

Score : 2

If you kill it in a group those it count for everyone or just to the one that dealt the last damage?

0 0

Hi Gorofe,

The kill is counted for everyone in the group. For example you are a group of 4 against 1 Sick Grossewer Shamans, all 4 of you will receive 1 kill count.

Score : 195

Same q

0 0
Score : 195

Same question as Gorofe. "for those who kill" means I have to kill it or it counts if I'm not the one who deal de last damage?

0 0

Misa pregunta si se matan en grupo cuenta pa todos los del gp? Quien me puede ayudar a pasar la masmo rata blanca? Mí name is ando-ready lcd 77 brutas

0 0

Quisiera el escudo pero se ve que es sólo para pj 110+ por que los lvls altos no ayudan

0 0

Nito alguien que me ayude en esfínter es la única que me falta pa terminar

0 0
Score : 21

Vengo a informar que hay muchos grupos de monstruos congelados, no se puede pelear.
Pasa en Incarnam, no sé si también en Amakna. Nadie puede pasar la mazmorra porque quedan atrapados en la primera sala.

0 0

Hi Dylam-winner,

Thanks for the report, we have corrected the issue following the server restart of Brutas. 

Score : -12

Porque​ no se puede conseguir el Focus turquesa por medio de las misiones?

0 -1
Score : 3

Waiting my gifts...

0 0
Score : 1

Porque aun no han entregado los premios?

0 0

Hello rat exterminators,

We are currently processing the event rewards, and we are looking at later this week in distributing them to your accounts. 

Score : -10

Lol when rewards will be given?

0 0
Score : 2

Hoy se hizo entrega de los premios, pero solo me llegaron 1/3 , el escudo y la mascota no salen en inventario :/

0 0

Hi sasquatchh,

Are you certain that you have met the requirements for the pet and shield? If you are, kindly file a ticket here and the Support team will investigate your report.

Score : 17

No me llegó nada me sale pa atribuir algún personaje , lo hago y no me sale en el inventario...

0 0
Respond to this thread