FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Gobbstock Festival is coming!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - June 16, 2017, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Take care of your vocal cords, the annual Gobbstock Festival arrives on DOFUS Touch! On this occasion, we have prepared several events on our various channels.

For a week, you will jive to the Gobbstock beat. Unleash the Jon Lemon in you (but not too much)! On the program for our musical affair:

• For the opening act, prepare to face in his lair the bard called Skeunk to win an exclusive reward, from Thursday, June 21.
  • The Gobbstock scratchcard game with exclusive items to be won: Musical Fairyworks, the Piggy Paupe set, four distinct Shigekax and the Kamarena emote, from Wednesday, 21 June 9:30 AM CEST to Friday, 23 June 11:59 PM CEST. 
  • The Gobbstock pack, available in the Shop from Thursday, 22 June until Thursday, 29 June. It includes the Pandalida set, the Danser emote and the Makeover pack.
  • As for the main event, we will have a Gobbstock singing contest which begins on 21 June!

Prepare your instruments and ready your vocal chords for the Gobbstock festival!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to shadow-partner

Hi shadow-partner,

We're currently testing Vulkania. If things go well, we will open it this summer (after Lairs of Incarnam).

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 365
ohmy looks fun. On a side note, any news on when Vulkania will be open on touch?
0 0

Hi shadow-partner,

We're currently testing Vulkania. If things go well, we will open it this summer (after Lairs of Incarnam).

Score : 16

Yeah will it be released this summer for dofus touch? If not, why have the achievements in game?

1 0
Score : 57

Tengo un bug de items quie me puede ayudar?

0 0

Hi elseonordelcielo,

You can file a ticket here and our Support team will investigate your bug report.

Score : -38

Ankama por que tengo mi cuenta baneada y cuando me meto a la pagina para ver el problema aparese error ? Q falta de seriedad con ustedes q mala empresa solo piensan en ustedes

0 0

Hi popoliso,

Kindly file a ticket here to learn more about the status of your account.

Score : 2

POR Q ME SALE ESTO............... You do not respect the conditions for playing Y Q SIGNIFICA

0 0

Hi lordmargus,

The notice means that you would need to have purchased from the Shop or have an active Bonus Pack to play the scratchcard game.

Quiero la actitud y el conjuro pero no sale sólo salen los caramelos asta cuando el rasca?

0 0

Hi elseonordelcielo,

I have the same luck as you.

Que tiquet tengo que presentar para denunciar un bug de set objevivo que lo compre e año pasado

0 0

Hi again,

You can file a ticket here and report the issue.

Respond to this thread