FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Lairs of Incarnam is online!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - July 06, 2017, 12:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Settled on his throne at Ingloriom, the Ouginak god had a divine vision: to offer a playground for the new souls of the World of Twelve. From today, come and measure yourself against the Lairs of Incarnam and their ten guardians!

Incarnam lairs

For this first major update of DOFUS Touch, there are no less than five new sub-zones that awaits you, with each of their own bestiary and dedicated lair. From facing the Dark Gobball to the Celestial Arachnee, get ready for an intense adventure!

These mini-dungeons teaches you the basic mechanics of combat. Each lair features two guardians. The dark guardian is the most approachable. The celestial guardian will give you more trouble, but if you do brave them, there’s a chance of dropping new set items for you to collect! For more details, visit the dedicated devblog

Event

Trust your instincts, show these guardians who's the alpha, and above all, do not disappoint Ouginak! Defeat the Celestial Arachnee guardian by Sunday, 9 July 11:59 PM and you'll be rewarded with additional badges (to be injected the following week)!

DIscover the changelog

First Ankama intervention

Replying to notnewfoundsoccer

Hi notnewfoundsoccer,

The chafers and cemetery has been removed from this update.

See message in context
Reactions 34
Score : 62

We have a urgently Bug:

When you have a new part of the set or drop, you cant open the inventory and the mission book that its all for now.

0 0
Score : 93

Yup this is really bar I went to chech the ser but when inventor y opened i has nothing, not even my own set

1 0
Score : 16

No se cómo lo habéis hecho pero os habeis cargado todo el juego intentando reparar un bug

1 0
Score : 5

Como reparo el bug plis no puedo ni abrir mi inventario

0 0
Score : 17

Buenas todo está muy bug no habré inventario no salen hechizos, un fracaso como vosotros decis arriba para la primera actualización "importante"

1 0
Score : 6

There're los of bugs, the inventory is empty, you don't hace any spell, even there's no missions....
The update its great, but the bugs who come whit it make it a horrible actu

0 0
Score : 2

Areglen eso y dejen todo como antes

0 0
Score : 106

I would like you to solve the problem with the pandawa dopeuls, in combat it does not allow you to use any type of weapon

0 0
Score : 1

Como cosa rara teniendo fallas, no puedo jugar hasta que arreglen el bug, muchas gracias ankama!

0 0
Score : 2

arreglen el bug no me aparece nada en el inventari pero me aparece lleno y no aparencen los hechizos 
ARREGLEN ESO QUE TENGO BONUS PACK Y SI SE ME PASA USTEDES LO REPONEN

0 0

Where did the chafers go? I was trying to level up in the cemetery in incarnam but I cant even get there.

0 0

Hi notnewfoundsoccer,

The chafers and cemetery has been removed from this update.

Score : 42

Arreglen eso tienen muchl bug no me aparecen las casas ni puedo hacer nada ni puedo entrar ni hacer doples

0 0

Same here, needed 5 trys to relog, also couldn't get to my mounts...

0 0
Score : 16

Quien me repone el bonus pack si tengo un bug de no poder usar mi pj? Vence el viernes y hoy no lo puedo usar.

1 0
Score : 106

XD elproxjesu es obvio que no van a responder por un simple pack, dicho esto....
Si no has estado pendiente, te digo que un moderador ya habló de esto y están trabajando para resolverlo.

0 0

es gratis el juego tu crees que repondran el bonus pff estas bien envalo cv

0 0
Score : 3

Por Dios este BUG se va a quedar así o que ? No puedo abrir inventario no puedo usar echizos no sale nada entonces como pretenden que juguemos ?? Solo que entremos a peleas y esperemos hasta que nos maten ??

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the reports, they will be shared with the team for checking.

Update:

For those that are experiencing the bug that can't open their inventory, missing spells / quests, can't feed pets, can't open the bank, please try reinstalling your DOFUS Touch client. Our team is currently investigating this issue.

que pasa con ese bug que no te deja abrir el inventario i si lo abres no te aparece nada resuelvanlo porfabor eso daña el juego

0 0
Respond to this thread