FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: #iTouchIncarnam anywhere!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - July 10, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Show us where you're playing the new Incarnam and get a chance to take home exclusive items!

The advantage of DOFUS Touch is that you can play the new Incarnam from anywhere in the world. Now's your opportunity to make our team's dream a reality with the latest edition of our photo contest!

How to participate?

From today until Sunday the 23rd of July at 11:59 PM CEST, show us where you play the new Incarnam by tagging your photos on Twitter with hashtag #iTouchIncarnam followed by your location (on my couch, hammock etc...). For example, using the photo above: “#iTouchIncarnam on a boat! @DofusTouch_EN.”

The Prizes

Two categories have been created to pick the winners:

• The two most unusual photos, selected by our jury
  • The team’s two favorite photos

Four winners gets to take home:
  • A Noh Set
  • A Mimisymbic
  • A pet of choice from the Shop

1...2...3...Cheese!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to santiagopaccc

Hi santiagopaccc,

It means all entries will be shared with the DOFUS Touch team and each member will vote for their favorite photo.

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 416

Maybe the best event since dofus touch were created, i love it. i hope to win.

Have a question
when you say "the team's two favorite photos" you mean that win the photos with more likes (in twitter) or how?

0 0

Hi santiagopaccc,

It means all entries will be shared with the DOFUS Touch team and each member will vote for their favorite photo.

Score : 2

Hi
I have a question, its about the bonus pack.
The bonus pack is bug or it will be avalaible just for people who can buy whit "gems".
I just can pay with kk ( kamas ) but not with the other method
Please respond my question, Thanks-.

0 0

Hi LuckyStrike1,

For Brutas server, at the moment you can only purchase the Bonus Pack with Goultines (gems). For more info, please see our advisory.

Score : 2

That mean 1 or 2 weeks? I dont have other way to buy
What can i doing?

0 0
Score : 416

You don't have much to do, only wait. 

0 0
Score : 25

Hi there!
How many photos can we submit per person?

0 0

Hi natylove,

1 entry per person.

Score : 22

Hi, if some pic win, how you know, who is the user in the game?

0 0

Hi xX-Khrist94-Xx,

We will post the winners here, in this news thread.

Hello folks,

The entry submission period is now closed, thank you for your entries. We'll be sharing them with the team to pick the winners, so stay tuned! 

Thank you all for the awesome entries, all of them are our favorites!

Before we announce the winners, let's see what they're getting

• A Noh Set
  • A Mimisymbic
  • A pet of choice from the Shop

Now on to the winners! 

@natalia_feng

@SantiagoDofus

@Khrist94

@shided2

A big thank you to everyone who took part and congratulations to the winners, please check your Twitter DM on how to claim your prizes.

Thanks once more and we hope you enjoy the next contest!

I already sent the DM. Please answer as soon as possible because in 2 days I'll go on holidays and won't be able to contact with Dofus. Thanks smile

0 0

I already sent the DM. Please answer as soon as possible because in 2 days I'll go on holidays and won't be able to contact with Dofus. Thanks smile

0 0

Hi natylove,

We did not receive your DM in Twitter so we have contacted you via Ankabox, kindly check your inbox.

Respond to this thread