Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Questions For Missive #7

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - July 18, 2017, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 26
Score : 41

Greeting Ankama,

I was wondering when we get access to the Abandoned Labowatowies.
Because there is this lovely wewe-wabbit set that I really need to get my hands on.

Another question is about the Kolossium. It takes an extremely long time to find a 3 vs 3 match. Sometimes it takes over an hour before finding a match. I really would like to play the Kolossium more often. Therefore, I am asking you if you are able to reduce the time it takes to find a match. 1 vs 1 might me an option?

I thank you in advance.

0 0
Score : 141

En la vida todo tiene planificación, por favor aclaren si van a volver a poner el bonus pack en kamas en brutas y cuando, para saber si cambiamos a otro servidor o ver q medidas tomamos

0 0
Score : 2

¿Cuando tendremos moderador en español? ¿Cuando lo veremos dentro del juego, para que quite a los vendedores que estorban en los cercados y a la entrada de mazmorras por ejemplo?

0 0
Score : 1

what is gonna happen with the classes which are different to pc version (osa, zobal, sadi, xelor, etc) are you gonna update them to be equal?

are you gonna implement the others like uginaks selotrops etc.

Thanks.

0 0
Score : 291

When will we get a solution to the player drop amongst all servers? I'm talking about actual players and not the amount of accounts they own.. Will Ankama ever fuse all severs into a megaserver like Dofus PC?

0 0
Respond to this thread