Class change potion *-* I'm in love with the coco

0 0
Score : 1

Best gift from ankama :

1 VS 1 maps
Class change potions

0 0

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for the enquires about the class change potion. Our developers will provide an update about it on the next issue of Gamakna. 

Score : 125

thanks for the answer Flatops,
So, when you say" next gamakna issue", you say it will be implemented January?

0 0

Hi Nakitum,

We can't share the exact date at the moment, but we're looking at the holidays for the next issue.

Score : 97

if those pots come to game before kwismas Im sure lots of people will buy it. I'll ask it for my parents on xmas

0 0
Score : 2

Oigan koli uno vs uno es una opción fiable no nerf ningún dofus xD

0 0
Score : 86

what about server change potion ? dont forget us, poor guys which choosed the wrong server to play and grow up ... :v

0 0
Score : 2559

Server change potions will only make the situation worse.

0 0

Is there any npc that will give experience scroll to use during in game beta?

0 0

Hi opono,

We'll suggest it to the devs. You can check out the new items in Beta with the Snowman NPC at [-2,0].

hola, megustaria proponer la idea que en configuracion halla una opcion de encender la bibracion por unos segundos cada vez que empiesa el turno de uno creo que seria mas dinamico el lvl asi los personajes que solo pasan turno y no estan prestando atencion se den cuenta que empeso su turno y no agan mas tardia una partida esperoque lo tomen en cuenta creo que esto de servira desde los niveles mas bajos a los mas altos ademas que puedas elejir el tiempo de vibracion de 1 a 5 segundos estaria buenisimo

0 0

Hi Osaproo,

Thanks for the vibrating suggestion, we'll share it with the team.

Score : -14

Iphone X compatibility?

0 0

Hi X-SalesPrendes-X,

DOFUS Touch is compatible with iPhone X but there is an issue with the display. The team is currently investigating the problem.

Respond to this thread