FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Advent Calendar is back!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - November 30, 2017, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Prepare to be buried under an avalanche of gifts as the long awaited Advent Calendar is back!

After the appetizing news shared yesterday in Missive #9, we know you’re hungry for more so to start the Kwismas party, we have the Advent Calendar!

How does it work? The concept is simple: everyday you have to solve a riddle, if you answer correctly, you’ll receive a gift!

Prepare your Kwismas stockings for all the gifts you’ll be getting, the event starts on the 1st of December!

2017 ADVENT CALENDAR 

FAQs:

• To access the Advent Calendar, you must have made a purchase in the Store with Goultines since 1 January 2017, or you currently have an active Bonus Pack. If this is not the case, you still have time to fix it!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to Jiinxky

Hi Jiinxky,

Are you still experiencing the issue? If you are, kindly file a ticket here so our Support can check.

See message in context
Reactions 24
Score : 1

hoo amazing !!

0 0
Score : 73

cual es la respuesta 1 :v

0 0

Great, time to get some useless junk - now, any way to switch accounts whilst doing this within the bloody app? ...

0 0
Score : 4

Como hago?

0 0
Score : 16

Seems the hundreds of goultines I’ve spent don’t count. WTH :/

1 0

Hi Jiinxky,

Are you still experiencing the issue? If you are, kindly file a ticket here so our Support can check.

Score : 35

i won lol was easy 2day smile

1 0
Score : 2

Is the calendar worth doing if you miss days? Or do you miss out on a bigger prize for not being able to consecutively complete all days?

0 0

Hi Almondy,

I'd strongly suggest to get all the gifts that you can! happy

Score : 44

ME INTERESA saber si abrirán la isla?

0 0

Hi peropero2x,

If you are referring to Kwismas Island, yes we will open it this month.

Me gustaría saber si van abrir la isla nawidad y en que fecha muchas gracias saludos

0 0

Hi waboooo,

Kwismas Island will be open after today's maintenance.

Score : 72

Today (the 15th)'s answer:
The Yeti

0 0
Score : 3

No vale la pena jugar ese calendario y ser puntual en ello, lo hago esperando encontrar un premio bueno, pero los premios son pésimos por decirlo así, no motivan de a mucho que digamos

0 0

Hi Crissam,

Thanks for the feedback, we will let our Kwismas elves know.

Holaaa ! no me deja entrar en el calendario ya entre los demás días pero ahora no.. me manda a otro apartado... :/

1 0
Score : 112

Advent Calendar for this year closed?

2 0
Score : 150

I'm having the same issue, the link seems to be broken.

1 0

Que onda, arreglen el enlace, asi se pierde la secuencia que llevabamos con el clendario U.U

1 0
Score : 1215

Ya se acabo el calendario, te tocara esperar hasta el otro año.
-feliz navidad x)

0 0
Score : 1215

No es que este fallando el link, ya se acabaron los días de regalos 

0 0

Disculpa no me carga el calendario

0 0
Respond to this thread