FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Happy Holidays from Ankama!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - December 24, 2017, 10:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

If you were in the World of Twelve, you'd be decorating an Itzting. Your Snow Bow Meow would be lounging by the fire, while your mom stuffs the Dragoturkey. After opening your presents, we'd wish you a Merry Kwismas. The the Krosmoz is not so different from real life after all!

As 2017 draws to a close, we wish you Happy Holidays and hope that you have a wonderful time with your friends and family. You might take advantage of the holidays to play our games. Or better yet! Maybe you'll find a wonderful present straight out of the Krosmoz under your tree…

In any case, everyone here at Ankama thanks you warmly for your loyalty, and hopes we've helped make the holidays a little more fun one way or another.

Father Kwismas has laid out a string of gifts for your favorite games. Use the following codes to redeem them!

DOFUS Touch

WAKFU

• GIFTS:
    • Mount Zinit is open to everyone until December 31!
    • Chocolate Fountain
    • Pretty Kwismas Tree
  • CODE: WAKWISMAS2017
  • REDEEM:  https://www.wakfu.com/en/codes

KROSMAGA

KROSMASTER

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to NekoSonia

Hi NekoSonia,

The correct gift is the Snowboole Fairywork. Merry Kwismas!

See message in context
Reactions 17
Score : 1
TOUCHKWISMAS2017
0 0
Score : 2378

Yeah! Best Kwismas EVAAR!

0 0

Genial :3

0 0
Score : 253

I would prefer a change potion class that i need, but thanks anyways biggrin

0 0
Score : 23

Thank you, thats a great surprise happy

(But I'm curious about one thing. This thread says that we will receive in DofusTouch Be cold emote, but instead of it I get 10 snowboole, it is anything good with that? O.o)

0 0

Hi NekoSonia,

The correct gift is the Snowboole Fairywork. Merry Kwismas!

L'orbe reconstituant, ça enlève les parchotahes ?

0 0
Score : 134

I typed in the code and it was received on the site but for krosmaster it didnt show up on the game on my account.

0 0
Score : 23

I was confused by that too. You need to go there http://www.krosmaster.com/en/community/codes
Make sure that is krosmaster in the link, not dofus.
Then below box for code is (when you log on) "List of pending gifts" and there will be your kros boxes, just click "use" and you wil receive your figurines. ^^

0 0
Score : 3

Merry Xmas to all. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. Thank you Ankama for the gift

0 0

Happy kwismas everyone and thanks alot Anjana

0 0

I meant ankama. Stupid autocorrect

0 0
Score : 2

Touchkwismas2017

0 0
Score : 2

Touchkwismas2017

0 0

tonio7080|2017-12-24 13:58:48
TOUCHKWISMAS2017

isabelalinda|2017-12-26 05:16:55
Touchkwismas2017

Hi guys,

I'm not sure if you just wanted to repost the code so you won't forget it or if you were trying to redeem the gifts. If you were trying to redeem them, you should post the code here.
Score : 71

ya no sirve sad

0 0
Respond to this thread