Ankama Trackers

Most Frequently Asked Questions

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - January 30, 2018, 14:00:00
Reactions 59
Score : -2

No to all questions

0 0
Score : 1

Hola como ago para actualizar nueva version ?

0 0
Score : 1211

busca el juego en la Play Store, lo abres y aparecerá la opción de actualizar
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ankama.dofustouch&hl=es_419

0 0
Score : 42

Una pregunta más, sin contar a los CM, ¿cuantas personas están trabajando en Dofus touch?

0 0

Hi merlin230,

You can count the members of the team with your fingers, so we are indeed a small team.

Score : 20

I am most disappointed re professions, I’m finding this outmoded version of only having 3 main professions so restrictive, and your answer is a plain no .....because it would take time to implement, what are you going to do?

0 0
Score : 85

when will ankama give us the option to change the serverrr !??? i wanna quit out grandapan

0 0
Score : 1211
When will you merge the servers (for example Grandapan and Dodge)?We cannot merge servers at the moment due to technical limitations of our tools.
0 0
Score : 91

I am very disgusted because this version of dofus touch what do you say or comment in the post. i can not update is
stagnant in this version you cant update the characteristics of the elemets and you can update or modify the spells of the classes.. i have a other question in what time you think or update the page of dofus touch and the forum for the spanish persons the people talk spanish?
i cant understand why this game not have update or modificiations for the lenguaje of android? is to dificulty pass pc languaje for android lenguaje? or this project team not have the money to carry the cost to maintain online dofus touch? the gloutines does not hurt a lot of income? put a subcripcion payment? i pay and many users pay for a best dofus touch game a more updated dofus touch game.
In this post i read a more i cant.
and the professions you refered to all classes learn all the professions?

0 0

lmfao what a big disappointment this FAQ is. good luck trying to keep this game alive

0 0

this game is almost 2 years old and theres barely any changes

0 0
Score : 21

entonces por mas que leo, dicen que no esta contemplado utilizar algun programa legar de ankama para jugar en pc dofus, dicen que efectivamente nada demuestra que los desaroyadores por ejemplo de programas que emulan te roben, pero tampoco dicen que esta prohibido... si el reglamento lo dice me podrian dar el link me gustaria saberlo. en lo personal no me gusta jugar en celular muy incomodo y busco jugar segura de otra forma .

0 0

Hello everyone,

We'd like to thank you for your constructive feedback and we understand your sentiments. If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can find a solution for your requests, please do not hesitate to share them with us.

For those asking what we are currently working on, we will share more information in our next Missive, so watch out for it!

Score : 340

I was afraid of this...

I knew we couldn't get our wants after our requests were made but I didn't think it would be THIS bad. The staff seems to basically focus on advertisement and profit making before anything else by creating events and prestige items. I know us players have leaders in our servers to make the environment ok but it's REALLY frustrating to see we customers supporting you more by buying your items than you supporting us with changes happening. It doesn't seem to be the other way around anymore.

I REALLY didn't want to see this kind of FAQ's answered like this. Dofus Touch would have been one of the best online rpg in the world. Too bad the community is way too limited not because of us player anymore, but the staff working. I wish I don't see this kind of situation again next year....

0 0
Score : 88

" If you have any suggestions or ideas on how we can find a solution for your requests, please do not hesitate to share them with us."
We are saying lots of ideas and suggestions everyday.. that faq is about it... and the answer for us about everything we suggested was no..
well, at least its the feeling..
Also, the missive of september 2017 said about implement class change potion, months later.. yesterday.. lots of waiting on the way.. the notice for the players was really not good..
About this new missive you saying.. we will have to wait how much for the stuff get implemented? Will it be just words? like before? I am really pissed off.

1 0

Why can I not play? Can’t play through guest account and says my account is banned. Not sure how since I never played but I can still play wakfu on my laptop.

0 0

Hi PEWPEWnotQQ,

Please contact our Support team by filing a ticket here to learn more about the status of your account.

Score : 57

No que no cambien los e hizos no nada de la personajes que vuelvan 1vs1 lo demás está bn

0 0

Well I think I’ll be going back to wakafu we’re new classes come out and things get updated and changed accordingly lol

0 0
Score : 564

It feels like DOFUS Touch was just a way to advertise DOFUS PC.

0 0
Score : 2

cuando se implementaralas misiones de los dofus

0 0

Que mal plantearon estas preguntas con su respuesta, todas fueron negativas. No hay ninguna positiva que de más aliento y motivación para los jugadores. Esto causará que muchos ya no quieran jugar aquí, los cambios que desean hacer son muy cortos y no piensan hacia el futuro. Deberían de innovar más.

0 0
Score : 2359

LMFAO

Then what _ARE_ you doing? I can't even believe how much time and money I wasted on this sinkhole game.

0 0
Score : 2

Como se hace para abonarse

0 0
Respond to this thread