FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Most Frequently Asked Questions

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - January 30, 2018, 14:00:00
Reactions 59
Score : 2

Como se hace para abonarse en dofus touch?

0 0
Score : 1211

No es necesario, Dofus Touch no requiere abono

0 0
Score : 1

bonjour, quand y aura-t-il une solution avec les codes au Chili? ou d'une autre manière puisque nous n'avons pas tous de visa, merci.

0 0

Hi markito-antijiles,

The alternative is to buy iTunes/Apple Music Gift cards and Google Play Gift cards. More info can be read here.

Score : 19

Disappointing

1 0
Score : 26

So are you guys going to do anything? What I got from this FAQ is that you don't plan on adding anything to the game, and that's bad PR. So we're just going to get a new lootbox every week and minor QoL improvements? Party. I think this is the last time I buy Goultines.

[Flatops]|2018-05-07 12:44:27
Hi SeagullGold,

We'll be introducing new areas, monsters, items in the coming months. We will also be balancing spells. Please have a look at the latest issue of Gamakna for more info. We are also contemplating on adding legendary weapons and new trophies, let us know your feedback about these two in their respective threads.

I read the Gamakna, but I think you guys should put out new content more often even if it's smaller. Coming from Dofus PC because my computer died, Dofus Touch really disappoints me. 3 missing classes, even more missing reworks that made the classes interesting to play (especially the Xelor), and the popularity of this game goes to show when you go to the Kolossium because the matchmaking is garbage even though it takes ages to find 6 players. You might want to look into getting past the technical limitations that prevent you from merging servers. Gamakna doesn't hint at a single change when it comes to the dominance of fire Cras, and what you're bringing from the Feca rework isn't even the good part. You could at least give the Sram its changes, if I had to guess you have the tech to do so. When it comes to the characteristics problem, you could just ask the PC team how they did it.
1 0

Hi SeagullGold,

We'll be introducing new areas, monsters, items in the coming months. We will also be balancing spells. Please have a look at the latest issue of Gamakna for more info. We are also contemplating on adding legendary weapons and new trophies, let us know your feedback about these two in their respective threads.

Score : 1

Why do I lose all my spells and gear when I die?

0 0
Score : 18

Ankama theres still hope. You guys can still save this game. Take everyone's advice. Theres still alot of money to be made for you guys to help update this game. You have pc and ios/android money rolling in. The games dying by the minute. Help the dofus touch community out and start to add stuff. If your reading this its probably almost to late.

0 0
Score : 2

Me gustaria saber que va a pasar con las tiendas de comestibles y los ingredientes que en ellas se venden al igual que la obtencion de agua. La comunidad se expreso totalmente en contra, van es escuchar a la comunidad o van a dejar las cosas como estan?I would like to know what is going to happen with the grocery stores and the ingredients that are sold in them as well as obtaining water. The community expressed itself totally against, will they listen to the community or will they leave things as they are?

0 0
Score : 63

What I don't understand is we can all get on Dofus Early with our characters and i think even our bank accounts (never checked).  So why is merging servers such an issue?  We know Grandapan players will probably lose our houses but thats a small price to pay for gaining an active server.  It should really be looked at as moving a few characters to a new server.  The time is past due and we are losing players weekly so time is critical.  

0 0
Score : 3
  • olle yapueee baneen. los bots ladrones. de agua de pozo, algunos. quieren. sacar agua del pozo pero esos bots estan ahí eternamente sacando agua.ya no. se. puede. sacar. agua. , es cosa. de pasar. por. un pozo. y veras. asta 2 o 3 bots rodeando. el pozo. para que no se les escape niun cubo de agua, o. bajenle. el. presio. al agua. denuevo. para que. la corten. estos. malditos. hakers. que. tienen. 1 o 2 bots. en cada. pozo. del mapa!!  que rabia  y saquen. esta cosa. de traduccion. de mensajes que cambia mis palabras por. weas. que. na que ver. por. eso. puse. algunos.  puntos.
0 0
Respond to this thread