FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Saint Potrick is back!

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - March 15, 2018, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

It's that time of year again, and no Twelvian can escape it… They'll wake up upside-down, in a world dipped in green!  That's right: Saint Potrick is back! Log in to the game on March 16 to honor the Pandawa goddess. You're sure to come away from this event with lots of goodies!

It was on Martalo 17 of the year 12 that the goddess of drink officially took her place in the pantheon. The date is special to Pandawas, who see it as another excuse to practice their favorite sport: elbow bending! You too can join in the festivities by taking part in the many activities that awaits you:

• Quick Potrick scratchcard game with not one, but two prizes to win every day! From March 16 10:00 AM CET to March 18 11:59 PM CET.
  • Two special packs in the Classic and the Prestige section. Available in the Shop until Tuesday, March 20 8:00 AM CET.
  • Happy Hour Bonus*: a +50% combat XP and Drop! From March 16 to 18, every 6:00 PM CET to 11:59 PM CET.
  • And many activities on our Facebook page and Twitter feed!

Plenty to make your head spin! 

* The bonus stacks with the Bonus Pack. Professions XP are excluded.

First Ankama intervention

Hello guys,

Our team is aware of the issue regarding Quick Potrick that affected players from the Spanish community. It is currently being investigated. We apologise for the inconvenience.

See message in context
Reactions 12
Score : 3

Meu Deus, 50% a + exp e drop vamos aproveitar meus jovens.
ALIANÇA BOPE vamos lá

0 0
Score : 2

El juego de raspadita quick potrick marca un error o no está disponible para la comunidad?

0 0
Score : 29

I have the same problem that it is not available "for my community". I have an active bonus pack and it worked for my other account...

0 0
Score : 80

for who is this event for?...

0 0
Score : 1

Me marca un error

0 0
Score : 98

mark an error is not available for your community and the account has active pack if it worked I do not have an active pack and it does not it worked

0 0
Score : 1

até agora nada no sever

no servidor

0 0
Score : 43

It is an event only for French players. The other communities are excluded. Nice Amakna smile

0 0
Score : 5

'And many activities on our Facebook page and Twitter feed!'
Come on guys, there wasn't even a single one ... :C

0 0

Hi drooPLess-XaOO,

You might have missed it! It's here.

Hello guys,

Our team is aware of the issue regarding Quick Potrick that affected players from the Spanish community. It is currently being investigated. We apologise for the inconvenience.

[Flatops]|2018-03-19 10:15:42
Hello guys,

UPDATE as of April 5

Hello everyone,

We have provided a compensation of Mystery Boxes to those that have connected at least one time between March 12 and March 19 and if you have bought one item on the shop since January 1. Enjoy our gifts!
Respond to this thread