FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Changes to the Shop

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - February 04, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The shop is getting a makeover with the rotation on Tuesday, February 5! But what exactly can you expect? That's what we cover in this new article!

Changes to the DOFUS Touch Shop
In 2019, several changes will be made to the in-game shop… starting tomorrow! Why? To make it more attractive and clearer!

Pay Less to Get More

We felt that the value of the Goultine was currently too high in game. Consequently, Goultine packs will be changed: There will still be small, medium and large packs, but starting tomorrow you'll receive more Goultines than before for equivalent spending.

The goal is twofold:

• smooth Goultine prices and quantities in a more coherent way; and
  • make Goultines more affordable!

For example, the smallest pack will now cost approximately 2.30 euros for 1,400 Goultines, compared to 1.99 euros for 800 Goultines before. If you do the math, you'll see that the cost of Goultines has gone down, notably for the smallest packs. This will let players treat themselves more while spending less!

Rotation Content

The number of items present in each rotation will be lowered with the goal being to increase their value and interest. The rarer an item, the more valuable it is!

This measure will make the shop's interface less cluttered and at the same time make navigation easier.

Finally, incarnations will join the rotations!

Item Prices

With the same aim, the prices of certain items in the classic shop will increase. Bonus Pack prices will, however, stay the same.

Within the Prestige category, some items will now be offered at a slightly higher price while others will be offered at lower prices. The Mimisymbics will notably be 30% less expensive!

What's Next?

Other changes will be made later, notably to make the shop easier to use. Navigating around the shop isn't easy for everyone at the moment.

We are also going to tackle the famous ceremonial items, which will be a big plus in terms of cosmetic items in the game. But there'll be plenty of time to tell you more about that when the time is right in a few months.

Until then, see you tomorrow to discover the first changes to the in-game shop!
First Ankama intervention

Hi guys,

We're aware of the interface issue regarding the Marketplace, it will be fixed after today's maintenance.

Thank you all for the feedback, we'll share them with the team.

See message in context
Reactions 39
Score : 70

hola, me gustaria proponer una nueva raza en el juego ( ya creada como en el 2.50 o alguna nueva ) para que el pvp o pvm ya no sea tan monotono y haya mas rotacion en equipos y nuevas composiciones. No necesariamente puede ser gratis, tambien para beneficio de ankama, puede ser que esta nueva raza solo sea adsequible por medio de pocima de cambio de raza o algo asi, un gana gana para ellos y para nosotros

0 0
Score : 126

Deben primero ajustar el emparejamiento de koliseo par colocar ciertos limites que no permitan que niveles altos puedan emparejarse con niveles bajos. Deben colocar franjas de niveles en el emparejamiento.

0 0
Score : 22

Primero reparen el jugador del mercadillo, no nos deja comprar algunos ítems y no contestan en el foro.

0 0
Score : 1

Pongan koliceo 1 vs 1!!!!!

Y revivan el PVP muchos necesitamos mas gente en pvp no todo es pvm si fuera asi deberian quitar la opción de alineamiento bonta y brackmar e___e

Arreglen al sacro se lo violan muy rapido esta ya muy anticuado mejoran todas las rasas menos el sacro e___e

0 0
Score : 32

Que gracioso todos los comentarios en español y aun asi nos hablan en ingles.

0 0
Score : 16

May I ask, people who recently bought gultines packs will get some sort of refund or bonification ?

1 0

Hi suzuki-akira,

The changes are not retroactive.

Score : 107

Para cuando idioma español en la página?

0 0
Score : 1211

Cuando contraten un CM ES
aún está la vacante

0 0
Score : 106

when they implement group search for dungeon?

you need a group search for a dungeon so you do not spend all day writing and waiting for a group to come out

0 0
Score : 4

Please koliseo 1 VS 1

0 0
Score : 5

Best thing Ankama has ever done. Even the change from 24$/1mk worth of goultines to 5-6$/1mk was good before. Now with this I'm thinking it'll be even cheaper than the Chinese gold farm sites and prices that normal players charge to sell via paypal etc.

I love it. All the $ people spend for kamas through illegal means will now go directly to Ankama and not into the pockets of botters and players breaking the rules. I expect to see tons of high level teams who only play to farm kamas to sell on servers quit and the entire economies of smaller servers get 100% better due to more kamas flowing in the economy.

This is one of the best updates to touch in 2 years, thank you!!!!

0 0
Score : 54

Koliseos 1 vs 1, es aburrido que entres a un koli y te toquen 2 personajes que apenas salieron de hacer sus rondas de lvl , si no es eso entonces te toca un desnivel abrumador, desmotiva demasiado eso , por la misma razon creo que hay varias personas que no juegan koli

0 0

Cuando mierdas van a arreglar el mercadillo parece que ignoran todo lo que no les damos plata

0 0

ojala no cambien pongan nuevos hechizos como hicieron la 2.0 por que dañan serve

0 0

Hi guys,

We're aware of the interface issue regarding the Marketplace, it will be fixed after today's maintenance.

Thank you all for the feedback, we'll share them with the team.

Score : 125

You just have done nothing good to economy with this update. Instead of banning bots and changing the system of ap- and the money among the players and server, you just say "guys, now goultines cost cheaper, dont say 'thanks'". Everyone, who thinks that's good, please, remember, that in 2016 800 goultines costed more, than 1400 now. Even if they changing the smallest price on goultines, they also increase prices on them, they want you to pay money more, they get more, when economy is being damaged, so their income increases anyway.
I could say that's a good update if:
1) money no longer could be gained from quests (daily also), achievements
2)implemeted nations with national economies that competitive to each other
3)ban for boting not accouts, but devices
4)we could see how much kamas and goultines are on server every moment we want
5)kamas of players who dont play more then 6 month automatically spreaded to everyone/given as a prize in small tournament

0 -1

I really, really, really disagree.

0 0

Sí me gustaría que con las goultines se pudiera comprar kamas eso ayudaría mucho a los que apenas están comenzando el juego y no saben cómo conseguir kamas ya que muchos están comprando kamas de manera ilegal sería bueno que en la tienda se pudiera cambiar las goultines por kamas

1 0

I have recently bought the pack of 12.99 but i got a error msg saying something about the purchase but my money has been taken from my bank account

1 0

Bro I told you what to do laugh

0 0
Score : 50

Para cuando las señales etereas de los compañeros? Hace falta un sistema así en el Dofus de pc sobre todo porque los que juegan en un su dispositivo móvil no tienen forma de llevar 2 pj mínimo para algunas cosas y si vas solo es muy molesto hacer algunos tipos de cosas .. por favor implementen los compañeros en el touch

1 0

antes de meter todas estas cosas, deverian arreglar los buugs que hay en las peleas, por ejemplo cuando deves reinisiar mas de una ves por que no te deja aser nada ni pasar turno, o las veses en que se traba el turno y simplemente no te da tu turno y te salta

0 0
Respond to this thread