FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: My Little Ballotwine

By [Flatops] - ANKAMA - February 14, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

For Ballotwine's Day and in collaboration with the DOFUS Touch team, Troupe Zefrap is putting on its second Comic Contest! Try your luck and maybe come away with lovely gifts.

DOFUS Touch Ballotwine's Day Contest
Chocolates, flowers, Chocrosis… and above all, love! Yes, Ballotwine's Day is nearing fast, and Duf, the Meridia of Luv, might just strike before his day of glory. After all, it's not his first time (around the block). Legend has it that he was behind the four Sadida sisters' love of Skeunk.

This year, Troupe Zefrap is hopping on the holiday bandwagon and wants to put on a contest worthy of the event for you!

Concept

DOFUS Touch Ballotwine's Day Contest
For its second comic contest, Troupe Zefrap's asking you to imagine what the various characters are saying.

You need to fill in the speech bubbles in numerical order. There is no text length limit. Be creative!

The expected format for each numbered speech bubble on the comic is as follows:

• Bubble 1: Text dreamed up by the contestant.
  • Bubble 2: Text dreamed up by the contestant.
  • Bubble 3: Text dreamed up by the contestant.
  • …and so on.

Entries are limited to one per person, posted in the comments below this article.

The contest starts now, and will end on Sunday, February 24 at 11:59 PM (Paris time)!

Prizes

Troupe Zefrap and the community management team will be the jury. The authors of the three best entries will come away with:

Grab your pens!

Catch up with Troupe Zefrap on Twitter.
First Ankama intervention

Hello guys! 

Congratulations to the following for their heart warming tale

• MrDSire
  • bribkn10
  • LuigiGreco0

Your prizes have been awarded, enjoy!

Thank you to all participants and special thanks to Troupe Zefrap for the wonderful comics.

Until our next contest!
See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 2

Bubble 1tongueercedal is so cool. Look at him. He is working so hard to feed his siblings. I wish Someone like him would be intrested In me… Oh! I think he looked this way!
Bubble 2: He already likes u... stupid… Can’t you see that?!
Bubble 3: Evangelyne… I always liked you. Please go out with me.
Bubble 4: I knew it !
Bubble 5: On the next Day
Bubble 6: Orcs are coming ! Hurry ! Equip your set and exo mages!
Bubble 7: I will protect everyone. I will show these orcs Power of scientic weapons of foggernout!
Bubble 8: I don’t want Percedal to see me In this ugly sleet helmet…
Bubble 9: It is morphin time!
Bubble 10: Phew! There were so many of them. Good thing it is over now… Oh! It is Percedal and Maggie. I have something to tell to Percedal..
Bubble 11: Good Job Maggie ! Your scientic Power is really helpful. I’m glad u are with us. Btw did u see Evangelyne ? I couldn’t find her on the battlefield.
Bubble 12: You did what ?!
Bubble 13: We married in secret. We couldn't wait.
Bubble 14: Yep. Maggie we want you to be godmother of our baby

0 0
Score : 84

Bubble 1: He's working very hard. I wonder why is he doing this...
Bubble 2: Maybe he'll buy me a gift...
Bubble 3: Merry Kwismas!
Bubble 4: I know that Iops are slow, but today is Ballotwine's day...
Bubble 5: Everything is lovely and peaceful on this special day... Well, almost everything...
Bubble 6: Let's hunt some pink Gobbals!
Bubble 7: Why is he staying so much in the bathroom?
Bubble 8: She doesn't know how much chocolate has he eaten today...
Bubble 9: It's been an year, our heroes are stronger and it's Ballotwine's day again.
Bubble 10: Is he going to do it finally?
Bubble 11: I love you!
Bubble 12: We'll get married!
Bubble 13: Congratulations!
Bubble 14: I'm so happy!

0 0

-Plannipenia (Feca): Me gustaría implementar un oficio que vaya de la mano con mi estilo de vida, quizá Azael (Yopuka) sea quién me dirija en este arduo y largo camino.
-Ephemeral (Steamer): Díselo, Azael siempre es firme y mantiene en sus cabales. No como otros que se dedican a la misma labor y parece que no les importara el mundo.
-Azael: ¡Cómo me lo habías dicho Planni!, te entrego este vial que contiene el magnífico y eterno elixir de la consagración laboral. Relájate, échale un vistazo y cuando llegues de la aventura me cuentas tus anécdotas.
-Plannipenia: ¿Qué?, ¿esto es lo que mis ojos ven o parecen fractales universales?, con esto puedo hacer lo que sea, pero tú me lo diste con un propósito y lo haré.
-Etapa crucial: Acordada la circunstancia y el momento, éste ha llegado...
-Azael: ¡Debemos informarle al experto doctor Vittata que se aproxima una jauría de Colmillos blandos infestados de matarrabia!
-Ephemeral: Mi misión es diferente, pero esto me incumbe, yo mismo le contactaré. Mantendré mis utensilios a mano y mi tactiquilla será quién me mantenga vivo si erramos de alguna manera.
-Plannipenia: Quisiese que esto no fuese a peores. ¿Oh, Aeshna, serás tú quién nos salves?
-Relevante ocurrencia: ¡Preparaos!, que quién nos falte, blasfemará a la diosa Aeshna.
-Plannipenia: Supe que esto sería una guerra efímera y completamente satisfactoria.
-Azael: Celebremos que nos lo merecemos, vamos al Roub'Bar. Además, no hay epidemia rabial que pueda con nosotros.
-Ephemeral: Compañeros esto es una pequeña muestra del lidioso plan que nos tiene el magnate Incarnata, créanlo.
-Plannipenia: No temamos, pues para eso la diosa Aeshna nos dotó de conocimiento espiritual, como para dejarnos ultrajar por ese tal "Magnético".
-Azael: Se dice magnate Planni jajajaja yo digo que de esta grata celebración me queda la buena experiencia de desenvolverme con ustedes en la guerra. ¡Estoy muy agradecido!, pues gracias a ustedes salí vivo de ésta.
-Desenlace: tres letras, para un bello acontecimiento, FIN.

0 0
Score : 161

1: Can you believe Chris did that last night, and just out of the blue.
2: I'm surprised you can remember anything from last night with how bombed you both were.
3: You know Dave *hic* I just wanted you to know I love you man. Like really love you. *hic* Here, I wanted to give you this.
4: Aw, Dave, you're blushing. And you're both turning green– give me that bottle, I'm cutting you off. Go get some sleep.
5: To Dave's dismay, it seemed that Chris forgot all about the previous night.
6: I . . I don't know what you're talking about. I don't have time for this– HEY! Hold that cart, I need a ride!
7: Where is he going. . . oh, that's right. He attends the LARP meetings on the weekend.
8: What's Michelle looking at over there? It looks like she's plotting something.
9: After some arm twisting and more than a little whisky, Michelle convinced Dave to get dressed up and attend the LARP gathering. Despite being stiff and awkward, Chris took notice.
10: Ugh. . . what was in those drinks Michelle gave me? And why am I dressed like this?
11: You're telling me Dave's been LARP'ing for years?! Oh this is great news, I'll have to ask him out to our next meet up!
12: Aw, you're such a cute couple! How about a round for the house?
13: Yeah, thanks for playing cupid, Michelle. I, uh, might pass on the drinks, my head still hurts from whatever you gave me two days ago.
14: Aw, come on Dave, live a little. It'll get you ready for the raid later. Tonight you and I will take on the gods themselves!

0 0
Score : 3

Bubble 1: Why is he harvesting wheat? Is not lv 100 Farmer?
Bubble 2: Maybe he needs fast money tongue
Bubble 3: Happy Ballotwine's Day!
Bubble 4 :For someone who does not have much intelligence, you handled money very well
Bubble 5 :Everything was fine until they reached the borders of the city...
Bubble 6: I'm arrested for not paying the market taxes? OMG
Bubble 7: Maybe we can pay the deposit with some coliseum..
Bubble 8: What do you think about going for drop something. I think that if we go apart we can do better
Bubble 9: The 3 friends embarked to look for some money by killing some mobs
Bubble 10: Why do you congratulate her alone?
Bubble 11: I wonder if he agreed to be my Ballotwine, i really screw up...
Bubble 12: Do not worry, party for everyone! I invite this round!
Bubble 13: So everything was a misunderstanding?
Bubble 14: I was very nervous and did not know how to say it, thanks for being here with me

0 0

Bubble 1: Oi, Farmboy3795! Quit farming like a bot and take me out on a date already! It's Ballotwine's day, for Duf's sake!
Bubble 2: If only she knew.. XD
Bubble 3: Happy Ballotwine's Day! Thought I forget, eh? Kinda late, but it's the tote bag that counts, right? smile
Bubble 4: About time! Like, Ballotwine's Day is almost over!
Bubble 5: The next day..
Bubble 6: OMG! OMG! PINK GOBBALLS! SOOOOOOOOO CUTE! We have to go after them!
Bubble 7: Maybe I should have taken that butcher job..
Bubble 8: I've always thought that I should be a shepherd, but this is much more rewarding..
Bubble 9: With the help (or massacre!) of pink gobballs, the trio were able to amass a great amount of XP and kamas.
Bubble 10: I hope Ilikeredmeat423 understand..
Bubble 11: Ilikeredmeat423, I have something to tell you..
Bubble 12: LIKE, ABOUT TIME! Here's to my two best buddies, Farmboy3795 and Bluebells669, now officially in a relationship! CHEERS!
Bubble 13: I thought that you have something for Farmboy3795. But now, I know that I can really count on you, Bluebells669. To my true BFF and my new BF, cheers!
Bubble 14: Gals, let finish this! I wanna get back on them pink gobballs!
Bubble 15: Fin

0 0
Score : 1

Bubble N°1: Juancho para complacerme trabaja como chino farmer.
Bubble N°2: ¨Rayos desearía que se diera cuenta¨.
Bubble N°3: Quería saber si te latería ser mi chava??.
Bubble N°4: Oww!! Que lindo, Gracias!! Pero solo te veo como un amigo aparte estas bien feo.
Bubble N°5: Los días pasaban para nuestro ¨Soldado Caído¨ mientras se lamentaba.
Bubble N°6: No se vale lo que me has hecho, te amo Elizabeth!! Yo te Amo!!
Bubble N°7: Una nota de Juancho, al parecer se mudo al no soportarlo.
Bubble N°8: Supongo que se mudo, Bueno tendré que buscar otro juguete.
Bubble N°9: Pasaron los años y cada uno tomo caminos diferentes.
Bubble N°10: OMG!! No lo puedo creer que este con esa prieta.
Bubble N°11: Ya hace tiempo superé a Elizabeth, gracias por andar conmigo.
Bubble N°12: Elizabeth rompe relaciones!! No me lo arrebates!!
Bubble N°13: Me di cuenta que es kamillonario con su venta de panes. Ya es mío.
Bubble N°14: Lo lamento María, estoy cegado de amor otra vez.
Bubble N°15: FIN

Mexican Style!!!

0 0
Score : 1

Burbuja 1: joder... otra vez el ya lo he visto varias veces y es campesino 100 pero nunca, me deja hacer panes
Burbuja 2: ami tampoco, jaja yo soy pro y compro el trigocool ("soy noob me da pereza cegar trigo")
Burbuja 3:  jeje hola cami.. mira tengo esto para ti espero que te guste..
----------------------------
(Feka jajajaja el se gasta dinero en ella y ni le pone cuidado pobrecito...) 
-----------------------
Burbuja 4: iGracias! andres no tenias que hacer esto (ashh q fasitidio este niño no me deja de molestar)
Burbuja 5:  este novato si es boletoso que pena andar con el, solo lo hago por que es mi amigo osino ni le ayudaba
Burbuja 6:  Chicos! es hora de ir a matar Monstruos, Vamos todos ala Batalla!!!
Burbuja 7:  esperame aqui ire por mi ropa para ir a la batalla.. (enserio yo no quiero ir ahhhhhhh)
Burbuja 8:  yo tampoco solo voy por que es mi amigo osino tampoco voy..
Burbuja 9:  Chicos si vieron como mate al jalato? soy el mejor!!! (jajaja dice jalato nosotros capturamos archis y nos forramos de dinero dejemoslo por que osino pierde la infancia xd)
Burbuja 10:  ¿hey? por que me dijieron que me quedara aqui... y estan hablando solos algo esta pasando aqui..  sera que se enojaron conmigo?..
Burbuja 11:  oye.. camila quisiera decirte algo.. quiero hacer una fiesta para mi amigo el feka el es asi boletoso pero sabes que es mi amigo y quisiera que la pase Bien!
Burbuja 12: te tenemos una sorpresa Feliz Ballotwine, Feliz Dia!!
Burbuja 13:  Enserio!! GRACIAS!!! los quiero mucho amigos!
Burbuja 14: Denada bro para eso estamos nosotros! espero que la pases Super!!!

0 0
Score : 39

Alden: Steamer (Girl)
Grank: Feca (Boy)
Olddo: Yopuka (Boy)

Bubble N°1: Vaya que Olddo farmea duro en vacaciones.
Bubble N°2: Oh! Creo que me enamore a primera vista

0 0
Score : 39

Alden: Steamer (Girl)
Grank: Feca (Boy)
Olddo: Yopuka (Boy)

Bubble N°1: Vaya que Olddo farmea duro en vacaciones.
Bubble N°2: Oh! Creo que me enamore a primera vista

0 0

When is gonna announce the winners?

0 0

Hello guys! 

Congratulations to the following for their heart warming tale

• MrDSire
  • bribkn10
  • LuigiGreco0

Your prizes have been awarded, enjoy!

Thank you to all participants and special thanks to Troupe Zefrap for the wonderful comics.

Until our next contest!
Score : 161

Thanks for the prize! Glad you liked my little story.

0 0

Thanks for the price

0 0
Score : 84

Thanks

0 0
Respond to this thread