FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Recipes for Success: Online!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - March 05, 2019, 10:30:00
DevTracker AnkaTracker
Reactions 77
Score : 3

Yesterday I saw 2 bots and (I believe) 3 players at the same time camping for at least 1 hour the Astrub well looking for water, how funny for them!!! If you want to get rid of some bots stay connected at a well and you will see.

Anyway it is really consistend with your plan the idea that to make a big phial you need to have a small golden pearl, dropped (according to your bestiary) by the boss of Larva Dungeon?

This means a 10% base drop rate = 1000 run to have a set of 100 phials, considering all the larvas that have to be killed to gather the key and the group you have to put together to get to the boss and all the useless room to get to the boss?? C'MON!

Instead of trying with distractions for players like the design of a pvp ground we would prefer you to set properly the rest of things. I do not think you will change idea, but at least make things more "realistic" and viable without loosing weeks to have ingredients that are normally useless for end or half end content.

0 0
Score : 1

Lo único que sé es que ya se me fueron las ganas de jugar con éste tipo de actualizaciones. Pensé que podría hacer
algo para ganar algo de kamas pero al final estoy cada vez más pobre y con menos ganas de volverme a conectar.

0 0
Score : 19

BubbleBlues|2019-03-17 10:30:34
What profession do I now need to craft Slender Tubes and Phials for alchemy?

Just answered my own question . . . Miner. 
0 0
Score : 18

I went to dofus for PC because they damaged the game with their updates .. and now they are going to do the same with mobile dofus ...

1 0
Score : 45

This update is actually the best update made to food, I don't agree with everyone that states npc should sell these ressources again. However I can still see some misc items with low kama values in shops and some left ressources in pandala and astrub groceries...
I would love if every food had a balance between crafting process and hp value, as smaller prof level food have harder recipes...
I think that these small prof items should have a different crafting recipe, low level friendly and actually profitable, and because the majority of people have low level prof, these items should be collectable or have a high drop chance in fights ( these low level people don't have bonus pack ).
Examples of "useless" ressources to sell in market : potatoes and peeled potatoes, mimilk, pandaburg and pandapils pots, still water.
I have seen a lot of static items I wish to get somehow as frozen water wells at frigost, greenhouse vegetables and fruits, palms, trees...
I also think that making butcher and hunter drops higher isnt enough to make the job easier, butcher hunter and fisherman food should allow bread to be edible (as bread doesnt have any sufficient proteins/lipids or aroma)...
Sorry for making this a little bit long.

0 0
Score : 438

Anakama won't get back for sure. Apart from time lost in more farming, it rather annoying for high levels to farm low level mobs for ingredients for crafting HP recover consumables. For me water and phials should be dropped by every mob at every level, so while playing everybody can gather useful ingredients to sell or craft, without dedicate specific time to kill that particular monster (see gold pearls for big phials...) like when the pg was 100 lvl less.

0 0
Score : 63

This discussion should be in the general forum where it can be seen.  Two new topics were deleted there so far though.  I feel sorry for the new players with this update.  They can't afford healing bread/meat/potions due to the costs so leveling is greatly slowed down (60,000 for 100 100hp bread now).  We are forced to fight low lvl mobs to get all the ingredients to make health consumables due to the costs.  I asked around and most players aren't responding here since they feel no change back will be made (they left PC due to these types of changes).  They should change the recipe for a few of the vials as stated above and sell water at the ncp as a minimum.  I really don't see these changes drawing in new players but the opposite and just when we need new players due to the low international server population.

1 0

Hey guys,

We appreciate all of your feedback. We'll share them with the team for discussion.

[Flatops]

Score : -11

Como consigo los frascos de alquimia?

0 0
Score : 2

Ankama tienes la oportunidad historica de hacer lo que nunca hiciste en Dofus PC, escuchar lo que los jugadores te piden y dar un paso atras con esta pesima actualizacion.
La gran mayoria de jugadores nos hemos visto afectados negativamente con esta actualizacion, este no es el camino que los jugadores queremos para Dofus TOUCH. Por favor escuchen a la comunidad. No queremos pasar grandes cantidades de tiempo para conseguir cada uno de los ingredientes necesarios, es sumamente tedioso y aburrido, vuelvan las tiendas de comestibles a como eran antes.
Espero que tengan en cuenta la opinion de los jugadores, saludos.

Ankama has the historic opportunity to do what you never did in Dofus PC, listen to what the players ask you and take a step back with this bad update. The vast majority of players have been affected negatively with this update, this is not the way that the players want for Dofus TOUCH. Please listen to the community. We do not want to spend large amounts of time to get each of the necessary ingredients, it is extremely tedious and boring, return the grocery stores to as they were before. I hope you take into account the opinion of the players, greetings.

0 0
Score : 360

bump

Why not make achievements repeatable if you are keeping the drop amount so low? If anything the decrease in achievement mats have caused more bots to be introduced into the game to account for the crazy prices being generated due to 1. lack of players playing these days and 2. nerfs that have done nothing but increase the amount of bots. Why should someone sell their rss when you are adding new recipies with already rare items? This makes items un obtainable even if you have the kamas to buy them...

0 0
Score : 42

I've stopped playing because of the changes made to NPC's not selling crafting materials anymore, the games no fun anymore, just a grind and un rewarding. Cya

0 0
Score : 45

Your not the first and probably not the last to leave.  The last update really hit players hard and slowed down gameplay.  If Ankama wants to remove money from the servers all they had to do was increase the price for these resources at the NCP and maybe even increase the zap costs.  But that would have been the easy and best thing for players instead of follow failed PC tactics.  It was a horrible update and the economy was definitely negatively impacted.  Basic 100hp bread is still around 40,000 per 100 from the 10,000 it was before so not new player friendly and not great for someone who needs to level.  

0 0
Respond to this thread