FR EN
FR EN
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: XP and Drop Bonus Day!

By [Ankama]DOFUS-Touch - ANKAMA - April 19, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker

A bonus day is waiting for you on certain servers thanks to the results of the All Star Touch PvP tournament! Read all about it.

All Star Touch XP Drop
As we announced in the opening, the servers that did the best in the All Star Touch tournament will get an XP and drop bonus!

Enjoy a +10% combat XP and drop bonus starting Sunday, 21 April 9:00 AM (Paris time) until 22 April 8:59 AM (Paris time) on Grandapan, Dodge, and Brutas.

These bonuses:

• can be stacked with bonus packs,
  • do not concern professions, and
  • do not work in arenas.

Have fun!
First Ankama intervention

bingthekingyt|2019-04-20 11:15:16
Fix Masqueraiders’ spells. Surprised they weren’t fixed by now.

zainopala|2019-04-20 13:32:37
Fix the rune crusher achievment, even crushing items u still 0/100 0/1000 0/10000 rune crushed

Hi guys,

These bugs will be fixed in today's maintenance. Thanks for reporting!

[Flatops]
See message in context
Reactions 19
Score : 1

Is it 10% or is it 100%?

0 0
Score : 150

It is 10%

0 0
Score : 103

it's a joke?
these 3 servers weren't even allowed to compete.
so we're given a 10% bonus for 2 days as a consolation prize for never getting any events on our servers?

0 0
Score : 4

Its not even 2 days of bonus xp its 24 hours

0 0
Score : 4

With all the bans going to grandapan these days they are just trying to pull the life support on their dying server

0 0
Score : 38

0 0
Score : 75

Fix the rune crusher achievment, even crushing items u still 0/100 0/1000 0/10000 rune crushed

0 0
Score : 75

and maybe fix the bots, entered in the server about 35957297 yop bot, in every water spot there is a bot, in astrub forest and city is full of bots, wake up instead of doing useless bonuses

0 0
Score : 6

Puff deberían mirar más las zonas de juego cada vez hay más boots y o multicuentas que juegan en partes bien escondidas del juego. Y el drop cada vez es más difícil. ._.

0 0
Score : 112

10% drop so do we have 0.010% for vulbis or still 0.001% but with 10% more to get this 0.001%, im totally confuse i think and i know my txt doenst make sense but i hope you understand me ahah

0 0
Score : 125

To tell the truth, I watch this site when bored and wanna laugh a bit. Ty for top#1 rofl of this season.
Those who still play, esp in grandpants, guys, u r (three dots) - said not to be banned again

0 0
Score : 5

What u do with mask?Why when l use psih mask all norm .But when l then use mask that give one mp lcan use spels of to masks also then l tried use classical but it didnt use and lcant cast spells of it only psih and that give 1 mp .Also why not chang st spells on mask on int ?

0 0
Score : 2

Que más da si en este server siempre ay tramposos que asen lo que sea multicuentas ya el lago no se soporta me gustaría que insertan los nuevos personajes y los nuevos poderes eso sería fantástico

0 0
Score : 19

Please fix Masq!!! You will lose a lot of players if you do not fix their spells as theybare basically rendered unusable at this current moment. I opened up a support ticket and encourage as many masq users to raise tickets as well. Ill leave this game and take my money elsewhere if this is not fixed within ten days. This is ridiculous.

0 0

bingthekingyt|2019-04-20 11:15:16

zainopala|2019-04-20 13:32:37

Hi guys,

These bugs will be fixed in today's maintenance. Thanks for reporting!

[Flatops]

Y para cuando los bots?

0 0

Hi KnicklesDios,

Thank you for your vigilance, we our doing our best in investigating the reports we receive. To process reports efficiently, kindly check our guide

[Flatops]

Score : 19

Thank you very much for listening, Ankama! Masq spells have been fixed. =)

1 0

Biboar forma has

0 0
Respond to this thread